The Incredible Hercules Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
Herc.jpg

#112 will be called Incredible Herc with the name permanently changing to Incredible Hercules in #113,an ongoing series written by Fred Van Lente and Greg Pak,drawn by Khoi Pham

Fred Van Lente talks about the series for the first time here:
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/WWH/05/Herc.jpg

highlights:
-possible reunion with Thor coming up
-lots of Greek Gods showing up like the Asgardians are showing up in Thor
-Namora,now part of another team,will appear
-Herc's MU continuity and Greek Myth history will be used alot
-Hulk characters will show up

This baby is staying on the pull list.

WOOHOO! Sweet, and even better is that I've known Khoi for awhile.

Oh, and you might want to fix your link, it's just to another copy of the pic you posted

I'll definitely read it. Pak writes a great Hercules.

that might go on my pull list if the story isn't a gag

Why is "Incredible" going to Hercules?That is Hulk's..and i do agree that Hercules deserves more exposure.

#112 will be called Incredible Herc with the name permanently changing to Incredible Hercules in #113,an ongoing series with no definite end written by Fred Van Lente and Greg Pak,drawn by Khoi Pham

Redundant.:csad:

I'm pumped for this title though. It's only a matter of time for a Thor/Herc crossover event!

I love Herc (for all Civil War's flaws, Millar reminded everyone that Hercules is awesome), so I'll read this. I'd be even more enthused if Amadeus Cho wasn't hanging around too; maybe Hera will drive Hercules into another rage and kill Cho.

I'm okay with it. I'm not a big fan of Herc, but it never hurts to see if a character can be written well in a new idea.

What is the list of books Herc and the gang have been in? I haven't collected Hulk in years or even Avengers, So I had no idea Herc and his crew were in the book.

What is the list of books Herc and the gang have been in? I haven't collected Hulk in years or even Avengers, So I had no idea Herc and his crew were in the book.

he'd just been in the last couple of issues of Incredible during the World War Hulk crossover.

If you feel like getting back into Hulk, Planet Hulk was REALLY good. The massive hardcover is well worth it.

Why is "Incredible" going to Hercules?That is Hulk's..and i do agree that Hercules deserves more exposure.

Because Incredible is an established title and thats what Herc needs, Hulk is getting a new number 1. Hulk is going in a new direction so a new ongoing is the right thing for Hulk.

Because Incredible is an established title and thats what Herc needs, Hulk is getting a new number 1. Hulk is going in a new direction so a new ongoing is the right thing for Hulk.
remember when thor first got his comic the numbering was a continuation of journey into mystery where he FIRST appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"