Sequels The Official Kate Bosworth As Lois Lane Thread

Only person I can see play Lois is Carla Guingino and she is "too old" for people so I dont think at this point there is a need to replace Bosworth (as if another Superman movie is actually gonna be made this decade)

Dude, I like the idea of Carla as Lois. She got the right hair color for Lois & she is not a bad actress. Shame she is too old for the role now. If she was 30 or 32, she would be great.

If Bosworth didnt come back id be for this woman:

Ayelet Zurer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0957909/

She is an Israeli actress, She played Eric Bana's wife in Munich.

She's older than Routh is, but she seems more mature and graceful than bosworth so i dont mind the pendulum shifting towards a more experienced actress. Plus, doesn't supes' signs of aging show a little bit less than earthlings? i think maybe she'd have the right chemistry with him.

kate_bosworth_BC_prem_jpg.jpg

i don't think she was really a bad choice. it's just that the lois they asked her to play sucked. :csad:

why are the women for Batman,Iron Man and Superman lame actresses and ugly?

Evangeline Lily from Lost.

Evangeline Lilly would be good. Her, Kristen Bell, or Eliza Dushku would be my top 3 choices. Maybe even Sophia Bush. The cool thing about Lois Lane is there is actually alot of good choices out there.

Sienna Miller is a better choice in my eyes. She is a far better actress than Evangeline Lily and Bosworth.

Sienna Miller is a unique talent and top class. She's beautiful and has gifted acting range. I believe she can portray Lois as sweet but also assertive unlike Kate Bosworth's Lois who was a bit one-sided. Watch Steve Buscemi's movie, Interview and I think that will convince.

i think kate bosworth was a good choice too, but then they decided to uglify her.

Sienna Miller is a better choice in my eyes. She is a far better actress than Evangeline Lily and Bosworth.

Sienna Miller is a unique talent and top class. She's beautiful and has gifted acting range. I believe she can portray Lois as sweet but also assertive unlike Kate Bosworth's Lois who was a bit one-sided. Watch Steve Buscemi's movie, Interview and I think that will convince.

Never thought of Sienna as Lois, but I could definately see it. Also, she looks great as a brunette.

Never thought of Sienna as Lois, but I could definately see it. Also, she looks great as a brunette.

Yeah, and Sienna comes off as intelligent, sweet, charming and confident. I think Bosworth's Lois took herself too seriously and too jaded.

Yeah, and Sienna comes off as intelligent, sweet, charming and confident. I think Bosworth's Lois took herself too seriously and too jaded.

I know this is a little offtopic, but have you seen her as Baroness? Wow.

Yeah, she looks great! I was surprised she even took on that role. Maybe she's looking to break out in mainstream USA. I'm not a huge fan of G.I. Joe but I'll probably see it because I'm curious why she accepted the part. I can't wait to see her do some ass kicking.

Sienna_Miller_The_Baroness_3.jpg
= Lois Lane
loislane.jpg

hey, they even 'feminise' superman. what do you expect from this superior teams?

Such as? I think some are calling Superman "feminise" as a clever way to use gay slur on the character without getting into trouble if they say "gay".

Such as? I think some are calling Superman "feminise" as a clever way to use gay slur on the character without getting into trouble if they say "gay".
why saying gay will get into trouble? heck, the gay remark on the first official superman photo was in the media everywhere.

Actually the most disappointing thing about Superman Returns was the casting of Lois Lane.I think she only got that part because she was friends with Singer and they'd worked together before. Lazy casting. She was just boring, and Lois Lane should be anything but boring. Where was the sass? where were the sarky remarks and the kookiness? Why would Singer go to the trouble of looking for a Reeve lookalike and then cast someone who had no simularities to Margot's Lois at all? Maybe you could argue that having a child has mellowed Lois, but if that's the case then that's another reason why Lois shouldn't have had a kid. And think about how much time has passed. Lois probably was working for a few years at the DP before Clark came along. Then she has her fling with Superman. Then Superman leaves to see what's left of Krypton. In his absence Lois meets Richard, hopefully after moaping about Supes for a while. Richard and Lois then embark on a relationship. Then 8 or 9 years later Supes comes back. Does Kate Bosworth really look old enough to have beeen through all that?? Just silly. I'm guessing Lois was in her late 20's, maybe early 30's in the first Superman movie, so she'd be 35 -37 in SR. Kate looks about 19. 22 at most. I didn't find it believable that Kate's Lois would be a smoker either. The scene where she lit up a cigarette looked most unnatural.

They need to cast an older actress. Routh will be 30 next year so why not? I want the brash and ballsy Lois we all know and love. That's what's so interesting about her relationship with Clark/Superman. It's the contrast in personalities. Opposites attract and all that. Maybe get an actress who doesn't have to wear a bad wig. Not hard when most of the worlds female population are brunette.

I'd really like to see Eliza Dushku or Sophia Bush. not sure about Sienna, but she does look good as Baroness!

She was just boring, and Lois Lane should be anything but boring. Where was the sass? where were the sarky remarks and the kookiness?

Ask the writers and director. I think Kate did just as good of a job as Brandon did with the material they were given and I would hate it if they made a sequel and replaced her.

Ooooh, I second the nomination for Sienna Miller. She has an uncanny ability of bring the best out of male leads. She a terrific actress and near perfect for Lois both in looks and ability.

I dont really see Eliza as Lane. Evangeline is a good fit for Lois though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"