Sequels The Official Kate Bosworth As Lois Lane Thread

She's in her 40's already? She looks damn fine for being that old. I would hit that in a heartbeat.

Same here. She look great, but several has complain Bosworth was too young. Well, Davis is too old. There not much difference, you know? :D :D

Spidey and Satel, You two should see the Hitcher remake before dismissing my Sophia idea. besides, I think Bosworth was the worst possible choice.

I have seen that film and I have also seen Tucker Max and again I state Sophia really?

if Routh is gonna play Supes,then either Ann Hathaway or Kate Beckinsale!!

my dream would have hathaway as lois & beckinsale as ursa

if Routh is gonna play Supes,then either Ann Hathaway or Kate Beckinsale!!

my dream would have hathaway as lois & beckinsale as ursa

Ann*E* Hathaway is kind of like Julia Roberts - friendly, appealing, tall, skinny, entertaining; too-big eyes and mouth. Not gorgeous like WW. Too gangly for Lois. She'd make a good Olive Oyl.

Zooey Deschanel, end of story. Close thread.

WORD!

zooey_deschanel.jpg

Ann*E* Hathaway is kind of like Julia Roberts - friendly, appealing, tall, skinny, entertaining; too-big eyes and mouth. Not gorgeous like WW. Too gangly for Lois. She'd make a good Olive Oyl.

Now that is pretty funny. :lmao: :pal:

And some has a problem with Routh looking like Reeve, but they don't have problem with Zooey as Lois? After all, some pics of her look like Kidder but younger. :oldrazz:

I hate to say something bad against the love of my life, but she's bad at acting that isn't deadpan emotion/humor. I thought it was just Hitchhiker, but then I saw Tin Man and I saw clips of the Happening. I'm sorry she still beautiful but it's true.

I would've gone with Selma Blair but she's older than Routh, if not then Rachel McAdams would be my next pick.

there are at least 10 young actress that look in a pink pijama older then Bosworth in SR.and they are cheaper. i dont care what spacey thinks.

I would've gone with Selma Blair but she's older than Routh, if not then Rachel McAdams would be my next pick.
Selma Blair in NOOOO way looks older then Routh. so it doesnt matter if she is older.
to bad that she is anorexic. i dont want again a skinny girl.

^I don't want her because I think that she is a terrible actress.

I honestly dont know. So many choices but no one actress stands out over another.
I would say Kate Beckinsale, but she's to old if they use Routh. I think she's like 35 or 36.

Eh, Bosworth was fine, give her a better hair do and make her a bit spunkier and IMO she's good to go.

We need an actress than clicks with Routh... I think we need the polar opposite of Routh... somone that's actually... lemme guess... like the character Lois Lane. Bosworth did not have that spunk at all. I mean Routh basically plays a dead man walking with Clark Kent... heck even his Superman is a dead flyboy in tights... we need the polar opposite for Lois. Someone that can liven up the screen next to Routh. Bosworth can never acheive this. I'm sorry Singer but that has got to be some of the worst casting I have seen in quite some time. That's the only way you can generate that chemistry. I'll use the Tobey/Dunst example. Tobey never enthralled you as an actor prior. Never got you excited or anything. But next to Dunst there was something there. Something clicked. Not that these were the hardest roles to nail down... but then again how hard is it to nail a character like Lois Lane?

Emily Blunt
she looks cute. with a sexy hairstyle she looks sexy. plus she has a dramatic /shocked/sad face.

she doesnt look younger then brandon. she also doesnt look older. visual she is a big YES. acting? its a big budget comicmovie. she has enough acting experience for a superman movie.

she looks cute. with a sexy hairstyle she looks sexy. plus she has a dramatic /shocked/sad face.

she doesnt look younger then brandon. she also doesnt look older. visual she is a big YES. acting? its a big budget comicmovie. she has enough acting experience for a superman movie.

She was in SR's counter programming movie: "Prada" yes?

I'd take her or Emily Blunt in a second. The character Blunt played in Prada reminded me of a *****y Lois. I know Blunt is pretty young but I never believe that the actual age of Bosworth was the problem, the problem was that she "looked" too younthful especially for the story that was being told. If they got a 19 year old to play a 30 year old and she looked and acted convincingly I could care less.

Blunt would probably be my second choice as I still would love to see Bell in the role.

41348.jpg

I'd take her or Emily Blunt in a second. The character Blunt played in Prada reminded me of a *****y Lois. I know Blunt is pretty young but I never believe that the actual age of Bosworth was the problem, the problem was that she "looked" too younthful especially for the story that was being told. If they got a 19 year old to play a 30 year old and she looked and acted convincingly I could care less.

Blunt would probably be my second choice as I still would love to see Bell in the role.

41348.jpg

She looks like she has the flu. :hehe:

^Well they seem to like casting sickly looking girls as lois so...:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"