Sequels The Official Kate Bosworth As Lois Lane Thread

I think they should replace Bosworth and this is coming from a guy that absolutely despises recasting. But who are you replacing her with? If it's another CW network actress then no thanks. But they can't go that old because Routh is still a young guy. Maybe if Bosworth improves her acting and they make her look a bit more mature I can accept her returning... she sucked hard in SR that's for sure.

I don't think that her exact acting sucked but she is the wrong woman for the role.

She was miscast. Not as bad as Holmes, but still. She's not a bad actress. She just wasn't right for Lois.

I'd really like to see Eliza Dushku or Sophia Bush. not sure about Sienna, but she does look good as Baroness!

Sophia Bush???????? Sophia Bush?????? come on dude I mean really.

Sophia Bush???????? Sophia Bush?????? come on dude I mean really.
Oh I've just stopped talking about it. I think that she is a horrible actress and would be the worse possible choice for Lois Lane.

Oh I've just stopped talking about it. I think that she is a horrible actress and would be the worse possible choice for Lois Lane.

I agree shes hot as hell but cant act to save her life, besides her normal roles are normally the spitefull cheerleader and that's how far her acting range stretches.

Spidey and Satel, You two should see the Hitcher remake before dismissing my Sophia idea. besides, I think Bosworth was the worst possible choice.

Spidey and Satel, You two should see the Hitcher remake before dismissing my Sophia idea. besides, I think Bosworth was the worst possible choice.
That horrible movie was the reason that I dismissed your idea.

Please, for the love of all that is good, don't recommend that film to anyone.

Well I did like the fact that everyone in the Hitcher pretty much

Dies

I root for
Deaths
the more the better. Especially the lame boyfriend and that sheriff. Cracked me up.

I liked 'The Hitcher' remake. Not as good as the original, of course (nothing is) but Sean Bean is badass. :woot:

Reese Witherspoon is too perfect for an established supes, but if they want a girl who could do it for the next decade, McAdams is STILL-after 4 years-far and away the best choice.

Kate Beckinsale as Lois Lane, and Patrick Warburton as Superman!

Witherspoon ain't bad at all... what is she 30? Maybe 32ish.... still that's not terrible... could be worse. At least mature enough to play the role. But she's too big a name...

Selma Blair wanted the role, and she should have gotten the role.

If they make any cast changes for MOS, I really would like Rachel McAdams as Lois. She's tailor made for the role.

Rachel looks nothing like Lois.

Anne Hathaway

Not my first impression of Lois Lane... but not terrible... still on the young side of things... but after casting Bosworth I guess it's okay for Lois to look like she is right out of college. But I am just going by looks... her personality and acting doesn't scream Lois Lane to me.

Who started this crappy poll? You ask who should play Lois Lane and then you give us one choice pick. I think that chick from Sex and the City could play a good Lois.

BS2BS21830.jpg

Who started this crappy poll? You ask who should play Lois Lane and then you give us one choice pick. I think that chick from Sex and the City could play a good Lois.

BS2BS21830.jpg

She looks great but I think she's too old to play Lois, especially compared to Routh. She's in her early 40's

She's in her 40's already? She looks damn fine for being that old. I would hit that in a heartbeat.

Rachel looks nothing like Lois.
according to who???

jim lee, alex ross...which artest...i mean come on, are you going off the movies because it doesnt reallly matter after boseworth...they can make it britney spears and it would make more sense

Zooey Deschanel, end of story. Close thread.

according to who???
According to every damn depiction of Lois, maybe? She looks nothing like her, period. I'm a fan of Rachel, but definitely not for this role.

jim lee, alex ross...which artest...i mean come on, are you going off the movies because it doesnt reallly matter after boseworth...they can make it britney spears and it would make more sense
Well that's inspiring. "It's already f'd up...so let's not raise the bar too high, fellas."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"