The Official Laura Vandervoort Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
Continue Discussing and sharing news information and pictures related to Laura as Kara Kent/Supergirl on Smallville, Lisa on V and her other upcoming future projects.

William Keck
just shared Laura Vandervoort will reprise her role as Kara for another episode. He tweeted:

#V beauty #LauraVandervoort will be swooping back to #Smallville as #Supergirl for one last visit to cousin #ClarkKent. More scoop on Monday

http://twitter.com/KecksExclusives/status/31168298863304704http://twitter.com/KecksExclusives/status/31168298863304704

Can't wait to see which episode she will be returning in. Has to be like zod anywhere between 18-20. Since we know booster is in the works right now. And I believe they will be doing one more episode or so to another short production break.

There are rumors floating around that she is dating Chris Pine, when they were just getting lunch together. They're starring in a movie called "This Means War", but of course the paps have to spin a tale that they are dating.

She's still dating Corey though.

There are rumors floating around that she is dating Chris Pine, when they were just getting lunch together. They're starring in a movie called "This Means War", but of course the paps have to spin a tale that they are dating.

She's still dating Corey though.

Umm, ok. I'm happy for her but I don't think her personal life is our business. :whatever:

Haha ya it shouldn't matter who is dating who in the celeb world. I do hate all the entertainment sites like e/et/mtv/etc.... is all they focus on usually.

60180866.jpg

A photoshopping treasure of mine.

Can't wait to see which episode she does show up in.

I hope it's not the series finale. I don't want her upstaging Clark on the final episode when it should be his moment to shine. I think it's somewhere between Dominion or Prophecy.

Yea I wouldn't mind kara in 19 or 20 if she was in finale I rather it be just a cameo type like salvation with the jl.

When I look back at Salvation, I'd see it as a preview of what the series finale would look like. :super:

Check out Kara in Superman 80-Page Giant 2011

She's wearing the smallville style wardrobe that Laura Vandervoort wore in season 7 of the series.

sm+80pg-02.jpg

sm+80pg-03.jpg
sm+80pg-04.jpg
sm+80pg-05.jpg
sm+80pg-07.jpg

Yeah I saw that. It was awesome. Smallville contributed so much to the Superman legend. I'm so glad when I see stuff like this in the comics. :)

That is cool, ya sv has had its effects in various comics. I don't have a list of everything. But I know the comics used black kryptonite some time after sv made it.

That's nice! But Brandon as her boyfriend? Really?

From Twitter:
RT @g3ehh: I forgot to mention! Laura V mentioned she'll be in the episode 'Prophecy'! Wooo!,Excitement! #Smallville
22 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"