The Official Marvel Division Thread

Hey! I;ve only been reading comics for 1 in a half years. If you have a problem with this, then it's your probelm. I even thanked people in the other thread for there help.

For reading comics for a year and a half, you sure don't know anything. A year and a half is a longggggggggg time to read comics.

thorandsurfer, no offence, but you should read up a little more before posting a thread like this. No one's having a go at you for not knowing much, it's just when you start posting about stuff that you don't know about...

You end up looking like a dumb ass.

But that's okay, we were all ignorant at some point. Still are about some things. I'll tell you what, we'll help you out as best we can. Just come to the stupid question thread if you have a question. (It's just a name, it doesn't mean that what you have to say is dumb.)

How about this for a possibility?:

Heavyweights- Galactus, Celestials, Living Tribunal, and other titanically powerful cosmic beings of that caliber.

Lightheavyweights- Wonderman,Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Hulk, Juggernaut, Iron Man, Hercules, etc...(notice these are all at least class 100 superhuman strength). Also, Dr. Strange would be considered a part of this group because of his powerful magical abilities.

Middleweights-Colossus, Thing, Ms. Marvel, Submariner, Firelord (notice that being cosmically powered does not automatically a heavyweight make), Hyperion, Ares, Vision, She-Hulk,etc...

Lightmiddleweights- Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist,etc...

Lightweigts- Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Wasp, Captain America, Punisher, etc...

Of course, this list is by no means comprehensive, but its, generally, my opinion...

Wonderman's too high on that list. Hyperion should be in his place.

You end up looking like a dumb ass.

But that's okay, we were all ignorant at some point. Still are about some things. I'll tell you what, we'll help you out as best we can. Just come to the stupid question thread if you have a question. (It's just a name, it doesn't mean that what you have to say is dumb.)
Well, rememeber i'm new here and so I don't know what to check for. So I thought I was okay with posting. I''ll try to stick to the stupid thread from now on but sometimes i may not realize if it's stupid or not. You've been here for awhile so you know more things around here than me. Keep that in mind.

Sure thing newby. We'll make a full fledge comic geek outta you yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"