The Official Mega Man Thread

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
I thought I'd create one centralized thread for the blue bomber and his games. What better way than to start things off than with this article revealing he's not dead

http://m.ign.com/articles/1214368

I want Megaman X9, dammit!
I hate when things are left unconcluded. I want a good closure for the story, which should have been MMX5.

I don't know if that is an impossibility with Inafune's departure, though.

Huge Mega Man fan. I love all the various series' except Battle Network.

I kind of want Mega Man to stay dead, because I know when they bring him back, it's going to be similar to this:

205548-1.jpg

Wasn't there supposed to be a Megaman universe online game a year or three ago, or was that just my vivid imagination?

Here is the actual interview for anyone interested.

oWZ3CGO.png

So, Mega Man is finally making his big come back in the newest Smash Brothers, and he's looking better than he ever did before. Do you think Nintendo will be able to save the Blue Bomber from here on out? Capcom clearly doesn't give a **** and even went so far as to Troll their fan base. But Nintendo, they could work wonders with him. They've already proven that in their Mega Man reveal Trailer. What will the Future hold for Mega Man?

[YT]aX2KNyaoNV4[/YT]

Last edited:
Sega, Konami, and now Capcom!

Nothing is sacred! And I could not be happier about it.

Personally, next I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy character next. Black Mage or Red Mage maybe?

Huge Mega Man fan. I love all the various series' except Battle Network.

I kind of want Mega Man to stay dead, because I know when they bring him back, it's going to be similar to this:

205548-1.jpg

It's scary how close I came to being right.

maverick_hunter_lead.0_cinema_1920.0-610x342.jpg

Anyway, like I said in the other thread, I hope that Mega Man's inclusion in Smash Bros. is the first sign of a big comeback.

Sega, Konami, and now Capcom!

Nothing is sacred! And I could not be happier about it.

Personally, next I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy character next. Black Mage or Red Mage maybe?

Black Mage. Definitely Black Mage. Way more iconic.

Black Mage. Definitely Black Mage. Way more iconic.

There's just already a lot of fire/ice/lightning characters already. Zelda, Ness/Lucas, Pokemon trainer. I figure Red Mage at least has white magic to use as well.

If they wanted something really iconic from Final Fantasy they should have a Moogle character.

F**k Moogle! We need more Psychos in Smash Bros.

FYhpAEZ.jpg

lol...I forgot I ever made this. Long live the blue bomber

Wasn't sure where to put this and basically I have this thing telling me to put it in the lounge
but here it is and it's in the Nintendo section too.

source:GI

Good for him. I hope Capcom doesn't try to be *****es and sue him to stop this project from happening

I could see them announcing a new Mega Man project now to try and get back at him for this.

I want Legends 3 and every time this thread is bumped and it isn't for Capcom to say "We've made a huge mistake, we're reviving Legends 3," I get supremely disappointed. :(

I want Legends 3 and every time this thread is bumped and it isn't for Capcom to say "We've made a huge mistake, we're reviving Legends 3," I get supremely disappointed. :(

MU1Wl0ql.jpg

fu**ing Capcom has really crapped over the Megaman series in the last few years :down

If funded I hope it makes its way to the Vita as that's the perfect platform for something like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"