Days of Future Past The official Michael Fassbender / Magneto thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing brown hair, since Erik will probably be in his late 20 or early 30.

o0pkdt.jpg

That.. is so... beautiful.

Yeah both Macavoy and this Fassbender guy are great casting choices in terms of looks

Damn, that de aging digital thing really looks digital.

Bill Milner is Ian McKellen's son, or grandson, or clone. :wow:

what magneto costume do you guys want

again dont expect purple lol

meant dont expect this
Magneto_by_JPRcolor.jpg

more like this
cover-large.jpg

but they did same more comic booky so who knows lol

I am pretty sure he isn't going to have a wife in this unless i missed something.

You know, it's kind of funny that we have Havok and Magneto in this film but so far no Polaris. I know there might be legal complications with Wanda and Pietro but I don't see why they can't have Polaris in here.

We may see reference to magneto having been married but I doudt we will see that part of his past.Although it would be a great dramatic moment to see people keeping Magneto from saving his family and he then uses powers against those who keep him
from saving them.

I feel like Fassbender isn't getting enough love. Bumpity bump BUMP!

I kinda want a red costume for Magneto something sort of like this:

magneto.jpg

Just change the cape color and give him his helmet from the trilogy. I think it'd work.

I'd go for X2, myself.

Though, I honestly think there are better ways of making the helmet. Ways that don't look ridiculous. Hopefully if we see the helmet in this film it wont look silly.

seriously...how tough would it be to make a badass red powder coated viking/spartan helmet?

never understood the direction they went on that one

I think they were going for a more modern and sleek sci-fi look, like they did with everything else.

I hope they at least don't make it as form fitting as the previous helmets. It makes his head look smaller and he looks a lot less intimidating with it on.

i dunno, i think awesome purple techno viking helmet would be way more sleek and scifi than the action figure helmet he got..

Agreed. The helmets in 300 are perfect.

Do you guys even think well see alot of Magneto in his traditional costum? I get the feeling we might not see it till like the last 20 min of the film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"