Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

That sounds like a great collection, and it has online play. Ummmm, yes please.

lol, since Thread Manager seemed to cut off rashad's post, he posted that there's a new Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection coming out. It's coming to Switch, PS4 and Xbox. It also has online play.

[YT]vpUXoCqD6GM[/YT]

tenor.gif

Come to us sweet games.

Gosh I feel like we're in a new golden age

Think I am in the minority but I have zero switch games I know of that I am even some what interested in getting.

Definitely sound like the minority. There is no shortage of great game featured on that system. What kind of games are you into?

I have 3 games on the switch in Zelda, Mario and splatoon 2. I think I am the only person who grew up in the 90's that never like Pokémon at all. Metroid prime I never cared for either and I would say out side of those 2 games we don't really know that many exclusives for the switch yet. Dieing for a new DK game my 2nd favorite Nintendo franchise behind only Zelda. At the same time its not a big deal has BOTW is like a 200+ hour game with out even factoring in the DLC and I still have a lot to do in the game and my backlot of video games is crazy long and I don't have a lot of free time for video games any more like I used to. But yeah right now I know of zero games on the switch that I want to get going forward. Switch is only for excusives has other games I will just by on ps4 if I want them has they are likely to look and play better on ps4 then switch and right now switch excusives are a question mark for me going forward.

I just got RE:R2 on Switch and I'm loving having the RE franchise on Switch. A mature shooter is a refreshing change of pace compared to all the first party Nintendo games I have. The future is very bright for the Switch.

Look, I think we can all agree that Bayonetta is now a Nintendo character.

2&3 have been exclusive to Nintendo, so yeah, I would agree to that.

Definitely a second party character. The franchises Nintendo could call upon to strengthen the Switch's library are Animal Crossing, Star Fox, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Professor Layton, Kid Icarus, maybe even Golden Sun if they want another RPG series other than Xenoblade.

Also the more I think about, the more I think Nintendo will release a refresh for the Switch around 2021 entitled the Switch Plus with a Nvidia Volta CPU that has backwards compatibility with older Switch titles. Similar to the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X games can take advantage of the newer chips power to give us better framerates at a higher resolution...

Nintendo tweeted out a sales milestone.

They have sold 10 million Switches. 80% of the Wii U's sales in less than a year. It is a good year for Nintendo.

Her sister Twintelle is already in Arms. :o

How much you wanna bet an Arms character is going to be in Smash Bros.? Or would that be too similar to Little Mac? Actually Little Mac should be an Arms DLC character.

Nintendo sold 10 million consoles!

Also can someone remind if Square was going to port a version of FFXV on the Switch or did they just gave up bringing it?

Nintendo sold 10 million consoles!

Also can someone remind if Square was going to port a version of FFXV on the Switch or did they just gave up bringing it?

They were testing it. They were able to apparently able to get the current version to actually run on a Switch, before downgrading it as needed. So, who knows how that is progressing.

Also, they released a fun stat. Apparently, Zelda, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Odyssey have an attach rate of greater than 50%. So, that means those 3 games have sold at least 5 million copies. Nintendo, making it rain.

Oh good to hear. I know many were speculating an upgraded port of the mobile version may have been coming.

They were testing it. They were able to apparently able to get the current version to actually run on a Switch, before downgrading it as needed. So, who knows how that is progressing.

Also, they released a fun stat. Apparently, Zelda, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Odyssey have an attach rate of greater than 50%. So, that means those 3 games have sold at least 5 million copies. Nintendo, making it rain.

I am really interested to see what Zelda WW sales are when we get are next sales update on the game whitch I expect to get a little after the holidays. I said before it came out I thought it could maybe sale like 10m copies the most any Zelda game has sold is like 8-8.5 or something but even people who are not really Zelda fans where talking about the game.

Definitely a second party character. The franchises Nintendo could call upon to strengthen the Switch's library are Animal Crossing, Star Fox, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Professor Layton, Kid Icarus, maybe even Golden Sun if they want another RPG series other than Xenoblade.

Also the more I think about, the more I think Nintendo will release a refresh for the Switch around 2021 entitled the Switch Plus with a Nvidia Volta CPU that has backwards compatibility with older Switch titles. Similar to the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X games can take advantage of the newer chips power to give us better framerates at a higher resolution...

What like a switch 4k? I am hoping we get more star fox but I am worried after how star fox zero turned out and it not being the most popular Nintendo franchise in the first place that star fox may be died now.

Wouldn't surprise me if splatoon 2 was around 5 million to. Splatoon sold really while on wii u when you considerd it was a new IP and on a system that didn't sale much.

Nintendo tweeted out a sales milestone.

They have sold 10 million Switches. 80% of the Wii U's sales in less than a year. It is a good year for Nintendo.

yup. Tru dat

Switch

Switch worldwide sales top 10 million
Published 15 hours ago. 205 comments.

A strong first year for the new Nintendo platform.

Switch-Sales_12-12-17.jpg

Nintendo Switch has sold 10 million units to consumers around the world since its launch on March 3, according to Nintendo’s internal sales figures, the company announced.

The console had a strong first year of game releases, including first-party titles such as Super Mario Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Arms, as well as third-party titles like Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, FIFA 18, Rocket League, L.A. Noire, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Golf Stoyr, and Stardew Valley.

Nintendo aims to continue that momentum into 2018, with the launch of first-party titles such as Kirby: Star Allies, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, and a new Yoshi game, as well as third-party titles like Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Mega Man 11, Project Octopath Traveler, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, and Runner3.

Switch is available now worldwide for $299.
Also have some from EPN.tv

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]dZCOpEndMYM[/YT]

Nintendo Switch Launch and Look Ahead! - Electric Playground Interview

1.6K views1 day ago Published on 12/11/2017

With The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odysseys, Arms, Splatoon 2, and more, Nintendo has had an amazing launch year with the Switch. Victor catches up with Nintendo of Canada's Andrew Collins to find out how they pulled it off, and to look at some of the upcoming games for 2018![

Also with

Capcom CEO Wants To Port Games To Switch That Were Not Available Previously On Nintendo Consoles. December 12, 2017 . 2:00am

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is bringing past titles that will make their Nintendo console debuts, and Capcom CEO says that he wants to bring more titles like that to the Nintendo Switch.

145 comments Read >

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is bringing past titles that will make their Nintendo console debuts, and Capcom CEO says that he wants to bring more titles like that to the Nintendo Switch. [Thanks, @serkantoto.]

The information comes from a new interview with Nikkei, where Capcom Chairman and CEO Kenzo Tsujimoto said that the home and portable console concept works better than expected, and that Capcom wants to port games to the Switch that were not available on Nintendo consoles previously.

Capcom has quite the library of titles including many that have never been on a Nintendo console. That said, which one of those would you like to see on the Switch next?

Confirming that

safe_image.php

Capcom teases plans for some surprising Switch releases | December 12, 2017
Capcom's CEO recently teased the company is looking into reviving old games on the Switch.Read more

source: EPN.tv, Gematsu ,Siliconera&EGMnow

Last edited:
I am really interested to see what Zelda WW sales are when we get are next sales update on the game whitch I expect to get a little after the holidays. I said before it came out I thought it could maybe sale like 10m copies the most any Zelda game has sold is like 8-8.5 or something but even people who are not really Zelda fans where talking about the game.

What like a switch 4k?
I am hoping we get more star fox but I am worried after how star fox zero turned out and it not being the most popular Nintendo franchise in the first place that star fox may be died now.

Maybe not that powerful maybe 1080p/60fps level quality for graphic intensive games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"