The Official PSN Store Update Thread

FINALLY Sly Cooper has been added to Plus. Ive been waiting for this. June is going to be a GOOD month

PS4
Trine 2: The Complete Story
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

PS3
NBA 2K14
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

PS Vita
Terraira
Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Sucks that NBA 2k14 is just the PS3 version as Id love it on the PS4. Overall solid lineup though. Cant speak for MMD, but these are all great games and a great addition to anyone's library

They have also changed it so that every game is available the first Tuesday of the month, which is awesome!

Trine 2 looks alright...too bad I can't afford a second controller. bleh

RPG Flash Sale till Friday

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (PS3 | Was $49.99, Now $24.99)
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (Vita | Was $39.99, Now $29.99)
Dark Souls II (PS3 | Was $59.99, Now $38.99)
Demon's Souls (PS3 | Was $19.99, Now $9.99)
Dragon Age: Origins (PS3 | Was $19.99, Now $4.99)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3 | Was $39.99, Now $19.99)
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PS3/Vita | Was $39.99, Now $29.99)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3 | Was $19.99, Now $4.99)
Mass Effect 3 (DLC | [Prices Vary])
Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3 | Was $29.99, Now $14.99)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3 | Was $19.99, Now $4.99)
Soul Sacrifice (Vita | Was $26.99, Now $6.49)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3 | Was $59.99, Now $41.99)
Tales of Graces F (PS3 | Was $34.99, Now $17.49)
Tales of Xillia (PS3 | Was $39.99, Now $19.99)
Toukiden: The Age of Demons (Vita | Was $39.99, Now $19.99)

Too bad Mass Effect 1 it as I already own the last 2 games

Does anyone else not have Sly Cooper offered to them on the PS+? I was able to get NBA 2K14 but Sly is still regular price.

I can't change my PSN Password! At first it kept giving me an error when I entered the new password. Now I'm not even getting the reset email.

Last edited:
I got Sly Cooper a few months ago on Plus for free...Only had NBA 2K14 available this month...

Also can I ask is Terraira a typo? Should this be Terraria?

I'm hoping for a decent title to go free on PS4 next month. And i'm not talking about indie games. Maybe Killzone or Knaack

I would take a good indie game over a mediocre "AAA" game any day of the week.

All we've received since launch is indies, so I'll be glad when they finally switch it up

Strider is amazing from the demo I played. I think thats a great addition

Excited about Strider and Dead Space 3! I only have the first two DS games and haven't got around to picking up the third yet so this is great! Loking forward to trying out TowerFall and Doki Doki as well.

PS3 and PS4 actually get 3 games this month bc Doki-Doki Universe is crossbuy Yay to that! I was kinda bummed that it was only for Vita but glad thats not the case

I just saw that Injustice is $8.50! Looks like I'll be trading in my disc version for $13 at Best Buy and buying the digital version

I just saw that Injustice is $8.50! Looks like I'll be trading in my disc version for $13 at Best Buy and buying the digital version

whoa whoa whoa...slow your roll. Is that PS3 or PS4?? Please say PS4.

Yea I jumped on that injustice deal myself. Normally I'm not a fan of fighting games but this one always had my eye, and I'm actually having fun with it. I'm sure if I tried playing online or even against friends of mine they'd still wipe the floor with me, I've always been terrible at fighting games.

I'm tempted to get Arkham Origins because my Blu Ray drive is really messed up so its one of the games I want to play more of but can't. Plus, I know I could sell my physical copy for more so I could have some kind of "profit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"