Road Not Taken

PS3:
Crisis 3
- Proteus

PSVita
- Métrico
Dragons Crown

Very meh month IMHO.

Dragon's Crown makes this an awesome update. I think it was on sale for the PS3 recently and nearly bought it. The actual breakdown is

PS4:
Fez
Road Not Taken

PS3:
Crysis 3
Proteus
Dragon's Crown
Fez

PS Vita:
Metrico
Dragon's Crown
Fez

Last edited:
September's update:

PS4
Velocity 2X
Sportsfriends

PS3
Playstation Allstar Battle Royale
Hoard
Sportsfriends

Vita
Joe Danger
TxK
Velocity 2X
Playstation Allstar Battle Royale

About time PS ASBR was added. I used to own it but sold it off as I wanst playing it much. Will be good to get back into it

MORE crappy indie games for PS4. :/ Where the frak are the AAA titles? Why not Killzone or even Knack?

Knack should definitely be there by now and maybe a game like Killzone:Shadowzone or Thief and a sports title like NBA2K14 or Madden25,By December there be games like Call of Duty Ghosts/Infamous:Second Son/Lego Marvel and Injustice

I really don't think anyone should be expecting Infamous on there up there less than a year post-release

I really don't think anyone should be expecting Infamous on there up there less than a year post-release

Agreed. But not even a launch title? Come on...I really feel like Sony is treating the Plus free games thing as a place to dump cheap indie titles. I bet they have a backlog of cheap little indie titles they can toss in their every month.

question it says you loose the free games if your sub ends now if is only expired for a day or so can i get them back from the download history or will it say you have to buy them again?

MORE crappy indie games for PS4. :/ Where the frak are the AAA titles? Why not Killzone or even Knack?

The PS4 hasn't been out a year yet, I wouldn't expect any AAA games until November at least. A lot of the indie games have been pretty good.

question it says you loose the free games if your sub ends now if is only expired for a day or so can i get them back from the download history or will it say you have to buy them again?

The ones you have "purchased" will stay in your history forever.

Agreed. But not even a launch title? Come on...I really feel like Sony is treating the Plus free games thing as a place to dump cheap indie titles. I bet they have a backlog of cheap little indie titles they can toss in their every month.

The first retail game will be the Plus edition of Drive Club in October. I think once that drops, we will start seeing more to follow. I really think November will bring Knack and/or KZ

October games

PS4
Spelunky
Drive Club
Dust- An Elysian Tail
Pix the Cat

PS3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Spelunky
Rainbow moon
Dungeons and dragons - Chronicles of Mystara

Vita
Rainbow Moon
Pix the Cat
Spelunky

Kinda weird to see Asylum there when a few months ago they had City. I would've loved to see them put Origins there but I guess its still too soon, even though they've put up games like Tomb Raider up less than a year after its release.

October games

PS4
Spelunky
Drive Club
Dust- An Elysian Tail
Pix the Cat

PS3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Spelunky
Rainbow moon
Dungeons and dragons - Chronicles of Mystara

Vita
Rainbow Moon
Pix the Cat
Spelunky

Is Drive Club available? It wasn't last night when I checked? The free version I mean

Is been delayed because the servers "buckled due to demand."

Link

One day Sony should get a hand on all te server issues they have for games. Microsoft will always be ahead of them here.

Steamworld and Luftrausers are good. A lot of people like Binding of Isaac as well, not my cup of tea though personally.

I need help.

"An error has ocurred" comes up anytime I try to purchase anything in the Store.
Is it happening to anyone else?

December Plus Lineup

PS4
Injustice Ultimate Edition
Secret Ponchos
Titan Attacks!

PS3
Hitman HD Trilogy
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut
Titan Attacks!

PS Vita
Final Horizon