The Official Punisher 2 Casting Thread

Benz is Angela!?

My RITA is Angela? Crazy.

I love Dexter, and I love Rita. And I hate Lila.

This Punisher should be interesting, but lets face it...will we ever get a good Punisher flick? I mean, the odds are completely against this film. In every way.

yes, please do explain... cuz seriously, the odds are COMPLETELY against this film? a young talented director, a good cast, a proper setting, lots of violence, a character-driven story, and staying fairly true to the source material. i'd say out of all the attempts at a punisher flick, this one has the most potential to be awesome.

The cast is good, but everything I've read has said the story is utter ****.

I'll wait to make my judgment. It can't be as big of a mess as Rob Zombie's Halloween remake. Or at least I hope not.

I'll wait to make my judgment. It can't be as big of a mess as Rob Zombie's Halloween remake or. Or at least I hope not.

I liked the Devil's Rejects and I like Rob Zombie's warped mind but I have to agree with you. The Halloween remake was horrible, I wanted to like it but ended up hating it.:brucebat:

The cast is good, but everything I've read has said the story is utter ****.

It's probably better to think that way, because it lowers our expectations. The bar is pretty low on this one just because the first two attempts at making a Punisher movie has resulted as two Marvel bombs. PWZ will hopefully be the best Punisher movie and be a sleeper hit.

It's probably better to think that way, because it lowers our expectations. The bar is pretty low on this one just because the first two attempts at making a Punisher movie has resulted as two Marvel bombs. PWZ will hopefully be the best Punisher movie and be a sleeper hit.

Time will tell.... I'm not holding my breath though:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"