Superman Returns The Official Richard White/ James Marsden Thread

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Well... I hope you remember the "Lois, please come with me" scene, and the spying scene with Superman listening in on the conversations of the family.

but he didn't home wreck did he?

Richard White is...

..Perry's nephew, a guy named Richard White! OMG :eek:

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
He tried.

As best evidenced by his reply to Lois telling him that Richard's a pilot and takes her up all the time. That was cringeworthy. :(

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
no he just reminded her..of himself.

hell he does have human traits, he was raised here.:)

I know. :)

Lois: "You know, my fiancee, Richard? He's a pilot. He takes me up all the time."
Superman: "Not like this."

That says it all.

"Lois: How did you get here?

Richard: I flew."

Somehow, I think this is a seed of somthing else.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Well... I hope you remember the "Lois, please come with me" scene, and the spying scene with Superman listening in on the conversations of the family.

Well that listening thing has been covered to death in that other thread so i'm gonna leave that alone...

But the "Lois, come with me." was NOT him making a move on Lois. Why everyone thinks that way I'll never know. The point of that scene was for Superman to show Lois why she's wrong in her assumption that "The world doesn't need a savior." whilst at the same time apoligizing for leaving her. After that he took her back. When exactly was he putting the moves on her? Last I checked, he didn't.

LostSon88 said:
Well that listening thing has been covered to death in that other thread so i'm gonna leave that alone...

But the "Lois, come with me." was NOT him making a move on Lois. Why everyone thinks that way I'll never know. The point of that scene was for Superman to show Lois why she's wrong in her assumption that "The world doesn't need a savior." whilst at the same time apoligizing for leaving her. After that he took her back. When exactly was he putting the moves on her? Last I checked, he didn't.

Singer actually shot the scene where Superman apologizes for leaving. I hope you remember the line: "I'm sorry I left you Lois..."

In that scene where Lois clearly tells him that she has a fiancee, and that he takes her up all the time, what does Superman do? He undermines the poor human saying, "Not like this...", which is like saying, "Yeah. So what if he takes you up in his aeroplane? I can fly you up without the help of any machine. I'm waay better than your fiancee."

And explain to me this: Why would good ol' Supes want to take a woman who is engaged to someone else, with a child, for a romantic flight in the metropolis night sky? Shouldn't he have enough scruples to refrain from doing something like that?

The important thing is that Lois stayed with Richard.

Jimmy finally wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"