The Official 'SAW IV' Thread

Yeah, I think someone finally outsmarting Jigsaw or overcoming his test would be a perfect way to end the series.

The ultimate surprise twist for me would be Dr. Gordon being the Jigsaw apprentice. Seriously there's more to Dr. Gordon's fate than what they're letting on. We never see him die, we never see his body, and nothing is mentioned about him except a few references here and there.

I'm almost inclined to believe that it was Dr. Gordon at the beginning of SAW II who put the key in Michaels eye. Jigsaw, Amanda, and Hoffman couldn't have surgically placed a key behind Michaels eye and stitch up nicely. If you notice that person was also limping too.

Oh. You're absolutely right! The dude was limping! Awesome theory!SPOILER]

who was limping?

At the beginning of SAW II when Michael is looking at the video of himself before his test, there is a person in a Jigsaw attire limping to the body and preparing to surgically implant the key in his eye. Look carefully and watch how that person limps, his face is never seen, and he begins the way he was holding the scalpel made me believe that this person was a doctor or is a doctor. Hence why I believe to some extent that it's Dr. Gordon.

@Cryptic- It is an interesting theory. One that I hope actually comes to fruition. If it's not him then I hope they just show his body at some point so they can close his story arc.

Oh. You're absolutely right! The dude was limping! Awesome theory!

saw1.jpg

:up: :up:

For those wondering what or who I'm talking about, here's a clip of the beginning of SAW II. Look carefully at the person walking towards the body of Michael.

[YT]izUiAifuJts[/YT]

^ wow that is truly a great theory that would be cool if they showed dr.gordon in a flashback for saw 5 with that clip of him limping. btw how much times did u watch that scene until u noticed that, cuz ive seen it like 8 or 9 times and i never noticed until u brought it up.

^ wow that is truly a great theory that would be cool if they showed dr.gordon in a flashback for saw 5 with that clip of him limping. btw how much times did u watch that scene until u noticed that, cuz ive seen it like 8 or 9 times and i never noticed until u brought it up.

To be honest I didn't notice it until someone brought it to my attention. I then decided to check it out and was blown away that I missed it.

John was limping the same way from his cancer when he got off the elevator in SAW though.

John was limping the same way from his cancer when he got off the elevator in SAW though.

I may have to watch that one again. I definitely didn't notice him limping after getting off the elevator. I do remember him limping somewhat after Detective Sing shot him with the shotgun.

But the person at the beginning of SAW II was limping heavily as if he was dragging his foot.

ugh... you guys are gonna make me watch all the damn movies again lol

I remember john limping lightly after he got off the elevator in saw 1 but i doubt he was the person at the start of saw 2 because like latesunrise1981 said the person was limping badly.....Although i could be wrong...

For those wondering what or who I'm talking about, here's a clip of the beginning of SAW II. Look carefully at the person walking towards the body of Michael.

If you've watched Saw 2 with the commentary, the director Darren debunked the Dr. Gordon rumor. Darren himself played that small role. It does however leave open an interesting twist if they were ever to explore it.

Bousman did sure, but it's not up to him anymore.

He's not writing or directing the next 2 installments.

: Stormyprecious :
Really?? I wonder if it will change then (not the story itself) but how it will turn out..

that woud be great if they made dr gordon a part of it and then said there were small clues all throughout the series.

I wonder how they will top saw 3 with the torture devices...Im sure they will find a way...easily..

I wonder how they will top saw 3 with the torture devices...Im sure they will find a way...easily..

they did a good job with that in saw 4 . maybe not better but still good and different.

Awesome avvy LastSunrise!

Yeah, I think the new people writing and directing will bring back Dr. Gordon. What other characters could they use besides Hoffman, and Agents Strahm and Perez. Jill might come back, and theirs always Daniel to use. And Rigg is unknown at this time.

Gordon's wife and daughter are still around.

Jeff had one of the worst send-offs I've ever seen to a great character and I hope he's alive but I doubt it.

Gordon's wife and daughter are still around.

Jeff had one of the worst send-offs I've ever seen to a great character and I hope he's alive but I doubt it.

Yeah, tell me about it.

Seeing Jeff go was disapointing. His whole family was destoryed, and him finding out his daughter was missing and then being killed like he was, was very disapointing.

And virtually no thought was put into his death...no real build up...no interesting thematic like with Amanda...nothing.

It's like they just sat around saying "ok, how do we get rid of this guy?"...."Um....lets just have a cop shoot him a couple times."...."eh....good enough."

To waste an actor the caliber of Angus MacFadyen that badly is disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"