The Official 'SAW IV' Thread

:crypticone:
Jill will not come back....I highly doubt it....I mean she never was a MAIN charcater...Even though she's jigsaw's/john kramers wife...

I can pretty much guarantee you will be in SAW V, if nothing else than as a suspect.

Amanda was hardly a main character in SAW either, look at SAW II and III; nor was Rigg in SAW II and III, but look at SAW IV; Hoffman in SAW III, but look at SAW IV and I'm sure V....seemingly minor characters can become far more important than you think later in the series.

And virtually no thought was put into his death...no real build up...no interesting thematic like with Amanda...nothing.

It's like they just sat around saying "ok, how do we get rid of this guy?"...."Um....lets just have a cop shoot him a couple times."...."eh....good enough."

To waste an actor the caliber of Angus MacFadyen that badly is disgusting.
I strongly agree with this. I hated his character for the fact he was so self-destructive,but I feeled for this portrayl. I hope they give a good freaking explanation for killing him off. I sat thru Saw IV waiting for them to get to Jeff,and bam,hes gets caped. I understand the situatiion,but not how they went about it..
heh, why we still using spoilers? Think most everyone whos planning on seeing it has SAW it ;)

I Don't know why some of U liked it that much. It was the worse of the four movies. I wanted a prequel where they explain a bit more about his live but instead they kept trying to impress us with some stupid torture games. It was really cool in part 1,2&3 but now I have enough of that. GAME OVER!

I Don't know why some of U liked it that much. It was the worse of the four movies. I wanted a prequel where they explain a bit more about his live but instead they kept trying to impress us with some stupid torture games. It was really cool in part 1,2&3 but now I have enough of that. GAME OVER!

I actually came across a comic book, which was a prequal to saw talking about how it all started. It was on torrents but I cant remember who its by but it tells of how jigsaw got cancer and etc and how he tried to kill himself but found new meaning in life.

Well, it was a prequel that explained a bit more as well as the opening chapter of the second trilogy, it worked fine as both.

It's my least favorite, still very good though.

I actually came across a comic book, which was a prequal to saw talking about how it all started. It was on torrents but I cant remember who its by but it tells of how jigsaw got cancer and etc and how he tried to kill himself but found new meaning in life.

Yeah, SAW: Rebirth, it really doesn't connect to the films after you've seen SAW IV though, the SAW IV backstory is drastically different, and imo superior.

The comic book presents John Kramer and Jigsaw as basically the same person, SAW IV shows the sharp contrast between John Kramer and the Jigsaw Killer.

I strongly agree with this. I hated his character for the fact he was so self-destructive,but I feeled for this portrayl. I hope they give a good freaking explanation for killing him off. I sat thru Saw IV waiting for them to get to Jeff,and bam,hes gets caped. I understand the situatiion,but not how they went about it..
heh, why we still using spoilers? Think most everyone whos planning on seeing it has SAW it ;)

At least Jeff killed John. Thats gotta be rememberable in the SAW franchise.

I finally saw it...and I surprisingly liked it...quite a bit more than I thought I would

Thats rememberal....but it doesnt really make a difference...I mean i know the ''master'' of its gone but his work continues..

Yeah, but I was just saying, even though Jeff died pretty quick, he'll be remembered for killing John, and even though he won't be able to search for his daughter which has everybody, like "WTF?" he delivered the killing blow to the master of all traps, Jigsaw. So people don't have to be all sad or angered that he won't be able to find his daughter.

I think his daughter will be saved, but then again, this is SAW, no one is safe. Don't be surprised if she gets killed off. You thought Matthews deserved to be let go, instead he was a caged animal, and then...

Blam! He's gone.

I think his daughter will be saved, but then again, this is SAW, no one is safe. Don't be surprised if she gets killed off.

well, it was implied that Hoffman was looking after her. remember the little bear he had with him? :cwink:

well, it was implied that Hoffman was looking after her. remember the little bear he had with him? :cwink:

He wasn't looking for her. He was bringing the teddy bear for her. She was holding the same bear at the end of SAW III. He knows where she is. Unless his test is going to be trying to find her and he dies in the process.

He wasn't looking for her. He was bringing the teddy bear for her. She was holding the same bear at the end of SAW III. He knows where she is. Unless his test is going to be trying to find her and he dies in the process.

that's what I meant. I said looking AFTER her, not looking FOR her. ;)

Sorry, misread it. What do you think Hoffman's test will be?

no idea. it really depends on how he got involved with Jigsaw in the first place and what kind of relationship they had. hopefully it will be pitting him against Jigsaw's other secret apprentice, Dr. Gordon, cause that still feels like a loose end, and this series may LOOK like it leaves them, but they're always tied up in future movies. so hopefully it'll be Hoffman vs. Gordon, best man gets to be the new Jigsaw.

personally, I wasn't much of a fan of the randomness and vagueness of the twist in 4, but I have to admit it did work in favour of 5. it really is unpredictable from here on out.

I'm surprised no one has made a SAW V thread!

Hoffman no doubt will be the new jigsaw^^

Stop using spoilers! :)

There are plenty of people who haven't seen it. So we use spoilers for any new poster who comes in and hasn't seen it.

He can't be the new Jigsaw. It was made too obvious from the beginning that he had something to do with the traps, Lynn, and so forth. In my opinion I think the real apprentice is still out there.

There are plenty of people who haven't seen it. So we use spoilers for any new poster who comes in and hasn't seen it.

He can't be the new Jigsaw. It was made too obvious from the beginning that he had something to do with the traps, Lynn, and so forth. In my opinion I think the real apprentice is still out there.
I think lot of ppl agree that there's someone else pulling the strings,and Hoffman is just another puppet. It'll be someone who had a small role or it will be someone who was right in front of our faces,least thats how it usually works.. Im banking on Riggs :) and like everyone else I hope its Dr. Gordon or even Det. Tapp.

I think lot of ppl agree that there's someone else pulling the strings,and Hoffman is just another puppet. It'll be someone who had a small role or it will be someone who was right in front of our faces,least thats how it usually works.. Im banking on Riggs :) and like everyone else I hope its Dr. Gordon or even Det. Tapp.

I sincerely hope it's not Rigg. Dr. Gordon or Detective Tapp would be a much better apprentice in my opinion.

I hope we see more of Agent Strahm. He was such a badass in SAW IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"