The Official Stupid "Random Comics" Question Thread

Thanks,
so I guess 30 pages or 35 pages might be too much?

I once did a count, for research on my own comic project, and counted panels from about five or seven random comics.
Some comics had 90 something, some had more and some had less,
I think the average came out to be about 75 panels.

But I tossed the scrap paper I wrote the notes on so I can't be sure without counting again. And I am not doing that again.

It doesn't matter really how long it is, but it needs to be multiples of 4, so 20, 24, 28, 32 etc. (at least the total # of pages, so you could have a 22 page comic with 2 pages of pin ups or ads.)

Here's a quick question. Anyone know how many volumes the Buffy Omnibuses are going to go to? I have 1-4 and know that a 5th is on the way, anyone know how many more are to come?

Does super strength automatically means you have invulnerably, or is that seperate?

What's Andy Diggle writing these days?

Is he at DC or Marvel or doin' his own thing or retired or what?

Last time I saw him he was writing Amazons Attack over at DC. May have killed his career.

Oh, well then I don't know where the f**k he is.

He did Green Arrow Year one and he was writing some book called Game Keeper for Virgin, but I don't read that s**t.

I'll have to look at Gamekeeper then, see if it's anything worth writing home about.

My parents are fine with the computer. I'm just a terrible son.

:down Quit being a dick and go give your folks a call.

Has anyone ever given any thought to the idea that there might be some inter-dimensional connection between Marvel's Power Cosmic and DC's Omega Force? I mean, they're both basically the same ability: the mastery of matter and energy manipulation, and an awareness of things through time and space. It seems like Darkseid and Galactus could have some sort of connection if a writer chose to explore it.

Of course they have a connection, they lend movies to each other all the time. Darkseid just borrowed Thelma and Louise and Galactus is finishing up Titanic now.

Does super strength automatically means you have invulnerably, or is that seperate?

Well it can be seperate, but if you read the first few Spider-Mans, Peter falls from very high up, or is smashed hard by someone with incredible strength and he thanks his super strength for saving him.
So it sort of hints at, if you have super strength it boosts your healing and how much you can withstand.

I can't figure out if this is a comicbook/graphic novel or just prose/text stories...

can you help me?????

SLAMM: The Hardboiled Fiction of C. J. Henderson
by C. J. Henderson, Richard Clark, Fred Harper, Trevor Von Eeden

17769616.JPG

also, tell me anything/ everything you know about it...

I merged it into the question thread. Now, everybody be happy.

I'm gettin ready to read the Wildstorm mini "The New Dynamix". Who the hell are these characters, where are they from, and is there anything else I can/need to read to make sense of it?

Faaaaaantastic. Now I gotta look into this Elephant Man somebody told me about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"