The Official Superman Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever man. It's your money.

You're better off burning it, but whatever. :o

Everyone says comics aren't valuable anymore.

Everyone.

And we'll all probably be dead in 70 years.

Unless you're like 5 currently.

Unless the secret of immortality is discovered in those 70 years. In which case, we'd all kill each other over our exponentially dwindling resources and comics would be pretty much a non-issue in the midst of that apocalypse. :)

think about how the world is evolving more digital and online resources. Paper is slowly dying. But imagine, say thirty years. Everybody is paperless. having the #1 issue of a comic would be valuable becasue of it's rarity. It's a good display case

Last edited:
A number 1 that is actually like number 500 plus (And once they start getting close to those big land mark numbers they will go back to the original numbering.)

Not to mention the fact that it will be just another #1 in the endless supply of restarts and reboots to come. Is this like, your first comic buying experience?

Cuz I'm telling you. You're wasting your time.

Good thing im secretly immortal so i will see if these are even worth 5 dollars in 90 years. But thats why we have ebay, you can get the dumbest person in the world to buy something completely useless for 100 bucks.

December Superman & Lantern comics!

ac_cv4_02.jpg

ACTION COMICS #4
Written by GRANT MORRISON and JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV
Art by RAGS MORALES, GENE HA, RICK BRYANT and MATT CAMP
Cover by RAGS MORALES
Variant cover by GREG CAPULLO
1:200 B&W Variant cover by RAGS MORALES
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Is your mind prepared for an encounter with the deadly Terminauts? What awful master do they serve? What horrible fate awaits Superman and the city of Metropolis? The true scope of Grant Morrison and Rags Morales’ ACTION COMICS run begins to come into view, so get those sunglasses ready, ‘cause it is gonna be blinding!
And in a backup story from writer Joshua Hale Fialkov and artist Matt Camp that spins out of ACTION COMICS #2, John Henry Irons takes his first steps toward becoming the hero known as Steel!

Is that the new design of Metallo

'Cause if it is :awesome: he looks crazy and neat and very retro

Good thing im secretly immortal so i will see if these are even worth 5 dollars in 90 years. But thats why we have ebay, you can get the dumbest person in the world to buy something completely useless for 100 bucks.

What is the secret of your immortality

I'm planning to become a lesbian vampire and live in an old gothic castle full of concubines and comic books personally :ninja:

I so wish Gene Ha could draw faster. :(

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :up:

How did you like the first issue of Action Comics

Is that the new design of Metallo

'Cause if it is :awesome: he looks crazy and neat and very retro

What is the secret of your immortality

I'm planning to become a lesbian vampire and live in an old gothic castle full of concubines and comic books personally :ninja:

that.....that sounds like the plot for a fascinating comic book.......or an anime.......

will your pet crime-fighting ocelots live in the castle with you?? :awesome:

Of course :)

I couldn't leave them behind. And there would be lots of room for them to run around and play in the castle too :up:

They would have their own crime fighting ocelot rooms

Of course :)

I couldn't leave them behind. And there would be lots of room for them to run around and play in the castle too :up:

They would have their own crime fighting ocelot rooms

will you dress up your ocelots in cute, Karadorable outfits??!! :atp:

Hahaha I've created a new word :woot:

And yes I absolutely will :up:

I like that cover, except every time I look at it I think that robot is wearing a red witch's hat or sombrero or something.

Superman fighting a sombrero wearing Mexican robot would be pretty fab though you must admit

"You can never escape the wrath of El Roboto, Superman!!!"

I find it funny that the new SG team thinks her new outfit is more appropriate for girls than her previous one because she wore a skirt and showed her stomach.

Well, bare midriffs are tools of the devil. Everyone knows that. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back