The Official Tahyna Tozzi/Emma Frost Discussion Thread

i dont know if you all know this but Emma Frost is Silverfox's sister in the movie?

I guess Emma will not have psychic abilities as they were absent in this film???

Eh. I think that's debatable. Just because she doesn't use them, doesn't mean they aren't there or that they can't be showcased later.

Emma is young in this, she can easily learn her other abilities as she gets older and matures...and if you don't remember, that's kinda how mutant abilities work, especially crazy ones like telepathy.

I guess Emma will not have psychic abilities as they were absent in this film???
Not defending the movie by any means, but if the "finished" movie is the same as the workprint, minus music and cgi, then there was no need for her telepathic abilities to be used.

Slightly backwards in showing her only 2 mutant abilities then, huh? Not that the movie proved that she hasn't established her telepathy, but showcasing her much later ability to form into diamond is a little odd IMO:O

Eh. I think that's debatable. Just because she doesn't use them, doesn't mean they aren't there or that they can't be showcased later.
Well she could have used that ability to get out of the predicament she was in:cwink:

OMG! I didnt know they had a solo Emma spot!!!!!!!!I lovei t!!!!!

I used a pic I found on google images.

and... is a bit sad, but I think I'm agreed about other actreess playing her in X4... Emma has to be around 35, or so...

Taylor is older than Tahyna, so he can play Remy again, but I'm afraid Tahyna not...
Neither of them can. They'll all be too old. Taylor especially. Lets say X4 comes out 4 years from now. Taylor is 26 now so he would be 30 then. In X2, Stryker said it was 15 years since he last saw logan.(which is X-Men Origins) so lets say Gambit is 26 as well in the movie, he would be almost 40 in X4, so no, Taylor couldnt play him, he would be too young. Same goes for Tahyna. Actually, if anything,Tozzi could probably be Emma again since Tozzi looks a little bit older than 22.

I used a pic I found on google images.

and... is a bit sad, but I think I'm agreed about other actreess playing her in X4... Emma has to be around 35, or so...

Taylor is older than Tahyna, so he can play Remy again, but I'm afraid Tahyna not...

X-Men 4 isn't happening and won't happen.

X-Men: First Class is though.

I dont visit this thread that often. I thought they only had the on with her and all the other characters.

I read that she's not even in the movie for long, they probably made this because she's a well known character.

Emma has her own spot? Totally didn't know that. Is Emma Frost really that popular of a character?

Emma has her own spot? Totally didn't know that. Is Emma Frost really that popular of a character?

Emma has been in the comics for a while. With fans of her as the White Queen, fans of her from Generation X, and fans of her from the current comics, I imagine she has a pretty decent following. I also imagine her very likable portrayal in Wolverine in the X-Men turned a lot of people on to her as well.

Neither of them can. They'll all be too old. Taylor especially. Lets say X4 comes out 4 years from now. Taylor is 26 now so he would be 30 then. In X2, Stryker said it was 15 years since he last saw logan.(which is X-Men Origins) so lets say Gambit is 26 as well in the movie, he would be almost 40 in X4, so no, Taylor couldnt play him, he would be too young. Same goes for Tahyna. Actually, if anything,Tozzi could probably be Emma again since Tozzi looks a little bit older than 22.

Actually I think Taylor just turned 28. Saw it on some site.

She looked horrible in this movie. The diamond effects are good though.

I think she woulda looked better with her hair down IMO

I could live with all the changes and differences in the movie except for the bastardization done to Emma Frost.

I could live with all the changes and differences in the movie except for the bastardization done to Emma Frost.

That's a little extreme. She was barely in the movie to say that they "bastardized" her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"