The Official Tahyna Tozzi/Emma Frost Discussion Thread

Fo Sho. I actually started to really worry when the leaked comiccon screencaps were posted. Now,...I can sleep soundly knowing that they found a new face that represents a possibly brighter marvel universe.

I agree they really downplayed her looks. I was hoping it was just because she was a prisoner in the film that she didn't act or look like Emma, but her look in the promo still felt very off. But it is reassuring that she can look and act like Emma, I just hope the writers/directer/whoever of First Class gives her the opportunity.

I was just wondering why Emma would even be a part of the 'First Class' ensemble anyway?

I was just wondering why Emma would even be a part of the 'First Class' ensemble anyway?

No that's easy to answer. Emma is a pretty popular character, who is pretty interesting and has been part of the x-men. Sense she is in this film, why not put her in First Class? I'd like to see her there, plus they need more x-men...considering they have used a lot of them already. I would like to see Psylocke too.

I thought 'First Class' was rumored to deal with the original line-up of Xavier's students hence "First Class". Not really sure were they would fit her in?

Well considering Iceman and Angel are busy being born... they gotta fill their shoes.

And did you see them fitting her into Wolverine?

Good point. Her cameo was really left field. Good fanbase though.

I for one would love to see her at the end of "first class" kinda like extended cameo just to tease us in a good way, in the right direction. Kinda like Beast, or Colossus, if you will.

Sorry not a fan of the look of this Emma. If they want an older Emma in a future X-men film (HA!) they could say she got surgery, which the Emma in the comics has admitted to.

I know all of us wanted to see Emma for the first time as the great mature and seductive woman she is in the comics, with his top-fashion white dress.... but if we all think about this quietly, this is the past of Logan, so Emma is a teenager here, she wasn't a superstrong and seductive woman while young... or she was?

It will be interesting to see her evolution during the next x-men movies...

don't you think?

Last edited:
I know all of us wanted to see Emma for the first time as the great mature and seductive woman she is in the comics, with his top-fashion white dress.... but if we all think about this quietly, this is the past of Logan, so Emma is a teenager here, she wasn't a superstrong and seductive woman while young... or she was?

It will be interesting to see her evolution during the next x-men movies... don't you think?

Agreed
icon14.gif

*this is the first shot of Tahyna we ever saw (almost a year ago), but now in good quality :yay:

68264573.jpg

don't you think?
Agreed

and...
is it just me or does the Emma Frost covers all look like Katherine Heigl? :huh:

Guys, here is Tahyna Tozzi as Emma Frost in X4 :woot:

Definetly, she isn't a bad Emma. Can't wait to see her in the future, interacting with Storm, Kitty...

Wow, didn't know Whoopie was hot back then...

Yeah dude, Whoopie was like the Jackie Chan to Emma's Owen Wilson.

Guys, here is Tahyna Tozzi as Emma Frost in X4 :woot:

Definetly, she isn't a bad Emma. Can't wait to see her in the future, interacting with Storm, Kitty...
Nice! Id manip the stomach though, give her one that looks more fit. Oh and if she were to be in X4 it definetly wouldnt be Tozzi.

I used a pic I found on google images.

and... is a bit sad, but I think I'm agreed about other actreess playing her in X4... Emma has to be around 35, or so...

Taylor is older than Tahyna, so he can play Remy again, but I'm afraid Tahyna not...

I think it'd be cool to have her in first class as one of the original Xavier students, and then show that she left/graduated/whatever just like Beast did. If/when we get a true X4, show that after the Professor's death she decided to come back and help run/teach at the school. Might need a different more mature looking actress for X4, but I think the story works. Actually, you could do that with alot of X-men who haven't been in films yet. Just say they were part of the first class and moved on, but return in X4 to help fill the gap left by the deaths of Jean, Scott, and Professor X. In the novel version of X3, I'm pretty sure it says that Bishop was one of the original students too.

^Yep. And Emma can be like the Wolverine of the first movie coming in the group and shaking things up.

Yes, the idea is simple but is the most logical way of doing it, so Emma's arc should be just like that.

I think it'd be cool to have her in first class as one of the original Xavier students, and then show that she left/graduated/whatever just like Beast did. If/when we get a true X4, show that after the Professor's death she decided to come back and help run/teach at the school. Might need a different more mature looking actress for X4, but I think the story works. Actually, you could do that with alot of X-men who haven't been in films yet. Just say they were part of the first class and moved on, but return in X4 to help fill the gap left by the deaths of Jean, Scott, and Professor X. In the novel version of X3, I'm pretty sure it says that Bishop was one of the original students too.
Um...correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that would be hella wrong, considering Bishop is from an alternate f'd up future.

I think Tozzi could be a big enough upcoming unknown actress to easily come right into a small role as Emma in First Class...if they wanted to put her in, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"