The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDKR_manip2.jpg

Those stupid marvel heroes why oh why?
:doh:

I think it may have some influence, yes; it's one of Bane's most iconic appearances and significant because the villain breaks Batman physically and mentally of his will. My buddy dk7 put some good work into that picture too, so if it isn't too difficult for you, I'd advise you not to be so rude; this is an art thread friend, if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. Keep the piece. :word:

-Doctor Who

The art is great, it's the concept that's ridiculous. This is a film not a comic book and even in the comics Bane isn't that big. And I wasn't really talking to DK7. :cwink:

Never liked personal digs at other superheros, I guessing on hype you have to like only one superhero root for his team like a football game? :huh:

Troy_Parker, nice work :up:

Its just a funny pic. Chill out before somebody posts a gif at you.

Never liked personal digs at other superheros, I guessing on hype you have to like only one superhero root for his team like a football game? :huh:

I think it's poking fun at those who poke fun at other characters...and those whose recta clench when they do. ;)

I found it pretty funny, it's people who get ******** at seeing their heroes lightly made fun of that ruin everything and suck the fun out of things.

Hey, can anyone here make a wallpaper on the new poster that has the more extended width look as it does on the official website? I must have it on my computer every time I turn it on. :hrt:

Don't be that guy.

It's a harmless manip all in fun.

Compliments to Cure4 with this tweaked poster; I really dig it. :woot:

Hey, can anyone here make a wallpaper on the new poster that has the more extended width look as it does on the official website? I must have it on my computer every time I turn it on. :hrt:

Posted this yesterday.

xgeu0.jpg

Whipped up these minimalist posters today whilst bored. Nothing special, but I actually liked how they turned out.

281328_10150298715224462_531454461_8984264_4424269_n.jpg

283163_10150298715139462_531454461_8984263_7367181_n.jpg

And I made this several weeks ago. With the symbol placement in the Teaser Poster, I just had to share. Again, nothing complicated, just simple.

261551_10150298718659462_531454461_8984285_2828081_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"