The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
*edit* making a few adjustments

Last edited:
banescars6.jpg

@youngbat: I like your Bane bust, especially the painting, dude! Lifelike.. those eyes, the skin..
Can you take some photos of it with better camera? So we can see your painting more clearly.. the freckles, eyes,etc..

Wow...went back through the last few pages of the old thread and saw that the image I posted WAS Matt's.

First of all, I apologize, Matt! The reason I thought it was done by the WB is because I found the image on a number of theater websites for the trilogy showings. So it looks like the WB is using your image without telling you (or maybe they have)

At any rate, sorry I was harsh about that first image. I just didn't get why the villains weren't with their respective backgrounds. I have downloaded the second version you made...it is PERFECT! Thanks for the best poster I've seen here!

\S/

I just made this Catwoman new poster , The dark knight rises ;)

catwomantdkrposter.png

Seeing how my Bane poster would look as a bluray cover..

bluraycovertdkr.jpg

You can really make out the Wayne logo here, with the A and part of the W falling off.

I have a request for someone who is far more talented than I am at Photoshop. Can someone replace "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" at the top with "COME AT ME, BRO" preferably in the same font? The image doesn't need to be this big, as I'm just planning on using it as my Facebook timeline cover. Please and thank you!

2012-05-24-tdkr_batman_vs_bane.jpg

Very nice, though Catwoman's torso looks a bit off.

Really want to see that in the movie!

A little break from TDKR. Let´s back to The Joker´s magic trick. Watch the original scene before it was touched by Warner Bros:

[YT]8U9SUj6DihU[/YT]

Not as awesome, but still, very awesome. :awesome:

edit nvm

Last edited:
I have a request for someone who is far more talented than I am at Photoshop. Can someone replace "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" at the top with "COME AT ME, BRO" preferably in the same font? The image doesn't need to be this big, as I'm just planning on using it as my Facebook timeline cover. Please and thank you!

2012-05-24-tdkr_batman_vs_bane.jpg

i would also like to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back