The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunglasses-shock-7655.gif

I've always liked this one.....

mother-of-god.gif

Thought you'd like Dent's actual campaign message!

2ebanav.jpg

:wow:

It's good already JMC !

It has 2 Batman already... The close up and full body..
I think the close up one is enough for Batman..
I think it will be better if Batman in the centre (the full body one) is changed into something else..

Maybe like this
batman-begins-20050526092913624-001.jpg

BB_0091.jpg

Maybe it will add more meaning/message.. because Bruce's parents death is the centre of Bruce's journey.. Everything starts from that moment.
Like Bale himself said "How long this guy let pain dominate his life?"

Well, that's my suggestion... Can't wait to see the final artwork, jmc :yay:

Funny you bring up that middle image, I was struggling to find something to fill it with and went for something a bit typical for lack of better word. But you bring up a very valid point that I might adopt. :up:

Funny you bring up that middle image, I was struggling to find something to fill it with and went for something a bit typical for lack of better word. But you bring up a very valid point that I might adopt. :up:

I hope it will turn out good, dude.. :yay:

This is my drawing of Bruce Wayne. Well, not TDKR related..
But still Bruce-Bale..

scaled.php

I really like so many artworks here.. JMC, MessenjahMatt, etc..
Well, maybe someday, we can collaborate to make something.. :yay:

Very nice! great shading.

I've *gasp* made an update to my last poster

^ Damn, it's looks even better...I didn't think that was possible! The updated fire looks much better.

@Matt First of all... your work is far superior to anything official... you definitely deserve a job at WB. Second... (just a nitpick) isn't "The Fire Rises" supposed to be all caps?

Am I brain-dead or are they not all caps already?

Hey everyone, this is my first post on these forums. I have been a long time viewer of all of your artwork. You guys have really inspired me to make my own art. So here it goes. Go easy on me I am only in high school and haven't really tried to draw anything serious.

This is my hand drawn depiction of a google images photo I saw and liked. I used pencil, pen, colored pencil, and my imagination to changes some things up such as Batman's cape and I took the sleeves off of Bane. Anyway tell me what ya'll think!

risedone.pdf
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8817/risedone.pdf

Sorry, this is my first try at this and I can not get it to rotate
risedone.pdf

Last edited:
Ok just forget about my last post. I will be posting a right side up version in a bit thanks.

Nice. :up:
I was debating manipping TDK costumes onto the character models of the game.

youngbat that bust looks freakishly real. You did an amazing job on it!

Thought you'd like Dent's actual campaign message!

2ebanav.jpg

Hearing him say that in my head when looking at that picture had me laughing so hard I almost dropped my laptop off my bed.

Epic lol

Okay, I'm guessing this is officially from the WB. If so...how the hell can they do something so easy so wrong?

Granted, I don't mean easy for me, but easy for you talented folks here. Look at how they manage to put the wrong villains with the wrong backgrounds...can anyone do something similar to do this (without the rain/snow) that puts the villains with the movies they were in (Scarecrow is the odd man out, but he can just go with BB)

nolanbatman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"