The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished this a bit ago
thor.jpg

Hey guys, I did this using pics from comic con. I have two things to say:
1. I'm sorry if this wasn't the best quality, but I have to say I worked hard on this one.
2. I would greatly appreciate replies and comments on this.
34972101502055457900625.jpg

Hope you like it :)

nice :word:

1. I'm sorry if this wasn't the best quality, but I have to say I worked hard on this one.

I's not bad, tho if you can, Sample the gold on Odin's chest with an eye dropper to get the right color Gold or yellow. It's a bit too bright of a yellow.

Thanks to the few people that commented on mine, but i think we really need some more loki-helmeted pics :)

ill try sometime later this month

thanks =D

this is pretty cool.

really quick one

4822677892_aeeca0435f.jpg

Man,that is really close to being awesome,do you think you can do another one like this with his helmet lowered down? :yay:

Despite your good intention,I think the helmet on Loki in this pic is underwhelming,but it's not your fault at all.

All Are Good but this has to be my favorite one

The Shinyness on the helmet gives a good touch

Last edited:
There IS a 4th, Wobbley.
He did a Fantastic Four movie poster manip that ended up outisde a movie Theater I think it was Peru.
He popped in here saying he was going to make one too.

I'm still alive (lol)...Have not been around much due to personal illness and a family illness, so I've not done anything new for a good while now. Recently just lost my job too. Been a rough year all round tbh.

Anyways, I will try to do something like the FF one for Thor soon and Cap later on (will need more stills to work with than I've seen so far)

Don't think anything I could do would top hobo123's poster though. That is an awesome piece of work :up:

DANG Mate, sorry to hear about the probs! Yeah Hobo's Manips are pretty danged cool, but still would love to see what you's come up with! lol

Anyone who has found the leaked trailer footage of thor from comic con please im beggin you upload it and put it here on hype or send us a link to the leaked version on the hype!

wobbs, great to see u'r still alive, i'm a fan!

hobo's turning out great work! that 2nd thor one is awesome but it makes me giggle cause for some reason, i picture him using the hammer like a 'shake weight'. but it's awesomely done!

Anyone who has found the leaked trailer footage of thor from comic con please im beggin you upload it and put it here on hype or send us a link to the leaked version on the hype!

That gets members banned. Idk about you but I like my membership here.:hehe:

after hearing the footage, i'm dying to SEE the footage lol

Nice, but I'd think it would go down his forehead a bit more.

Man,that is really close to being awesome,do you think you can do another one like this with his helmet lowered down? :yay:

All Are Good but this has to be my favorite one

The Shinyness on the helmet gives a good touch

sry guys for not replying, ive been a bit busy lately so...anyway here's the manip :yay:

4839904124_b5c1af5f0a.jpg

That's pretty cool.:woot:

thanks = D

Damn dude, this is incredible. All your stuff looks official :up:

Any chance you also did some wallpapers when you did these?

sorry but no :csad: but thanks though :woot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija