The Official Trophies Thread!!!

Prince of Persia is a pretty easy platinum if you're looking for that. The Sly Collection has three of them too. Oh and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time isn't hard either.

That the HD collection.
Might borrow it off a mate, never played them.

I really enjoyed PoP. The artistic design was spot on for me and made it a joy to play. Shame we haven't seen anything on that direction since.

AssCreed, Deus Ex and Uncharted for me are great artistic looking games.

I LOVE playing games but when I'm asked to play it over again, or collect things it takes away my enjoyment, I don't want to clear a room then look around it until I find something.

Also this has bugged me for awhile do the online trophies count towards the platinum, I rarely play online.

I LOVE playing games but when I'm asked to play it over again, or collect things it takes away my enjoyment, I don't want to clear a room then look around it until I find something.

Also this has bugged me for awhile do the online trophies count towards the platinum, I rarely play online.
Every trophy thats included as part of the original trophy set counts towards a platinum

I have platinumed the entire God of War saga. I guess that makes me some sort of super-fan or something.

I have platinumed the entire God of War saga. I guess that makes me some sort of super-fan or something.

How does the trophies for the PSP games compare to the PS3/PS2 ones? Harder, easier, abou the same?

Probably a tad easier. I found all the chests in both games first time through without guides. Ghost of Sparta - just like on PSP - has two really tough fights before the last boss which makes hard a bit of a pain, but Chains of Olympus is a breeze.

On the switcheroo, CoO has the harder Challenge of the Gods while GoS only has one that's even slightly challenging. Without looking at a hidden trophies guide though, you'd miss a silver in a CoO playthrough (found at the end) and two in a GoS playthrough so make sure you check those.

Other than that, easy as pie.

I thought CoO had the easiest trophy run so far, and I finished it in God Mode too. But I have yet to play GoS in a couple of days.

But I had to look for a guide to see some of the hidden trophies, and it wasn't just one, like Stoner, where we have to be petrified by Medusa 5 times in a row, or Collateral Damage, where we have to fire at a building, instead of the Basilisk, or Old Softie, where we can't push away [blackout]Calliope[/blackout] for 1 min. How am I supposed to know this things without looking at a guide?

I haven't platinumed a game since Dead Space 2 but I can definitely say that my next one will be for Driver: San Francisco :D I'm having so much fun with that game and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys classic driving films/games. There's even cool challenges where you play out classic car chases from old films or TV shows like Bullitt, Vanishing Point, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky & Hutch (I guess there's some kind of trademark thing going on though with that 'cause there's no white stripe on that Gran Torino :hehe:)

The demo doesn't do it justice, trust me! Kept a close eye on it on Amazon for a couple weeks waiting for a price drop (too many games to play to drop 60$ on day one anyways) and it went down to 39.99$ for about one day :funny: Totally got a steal (but I see it's at GS for 39 now too).

JaDversary.png

I'm hoping to finish inFamous 2 soon too, never even finished the story for LA Noire because I honestly reached a point where I realized how damn bored I was ha (but I'm going to get back into it soon to finish and plat it. I also need to get into my Mass Effect 2 which I've barely touched.

Got a 100% on Back To The Future Episode One: It's About Time.

So far, the only games I've got 100% on are Back To The Future Ep.1, Assassin's Creed 2, and Batman Arkham Asylum.

Working on getting the final trophy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Beating the game on crushing...

It's been awhile since I got a Platinum. But I still have the crushing difficulties to finish in both Uncharted games, the challenges maps in Arkham Asylum and City, and my second playthrough in Mass Effect 2. It's hard to go back to those with so many new games coming out soon.

I dont even remember the last platinum I got. The only recent one that comes to mind is LA Noire. I cant rememebr what else Ive played to 100% this year

Question. I've been playing GTA IV, but I haven't been receiving trophies for any of the stuff I've down. Also, the first Uncharted, no trophies. Do these games just don't support trophies?

Both need to have a patch downloaded to play them as trophy support was added post-release.

Alright, thanks. I knew it had to be something like that. Well, looks like I gotta find an internet connection to my PS3 then.

UC3 will be my next platinum. I haven't obtained one in a while

I just landed my one in U3. I want Sly 3 and Modern Warfare 3 next.

People that platinum games out, I have high respect for you. I haven't gotten one done yet.

The MGS ones will be quite the chore. As much as I love the series, Im not sure if I can as Ive never beaten those on the European Extreme setting

I've beaten them both on EE. They're not required for the trophy though.

What will be challenging is MGS2's VR missions and Dogtags and Peace Walkers S ranks. I'm fairly sure I've already done everything on the list for MGS3's Plat.

I've beaten them both on EE. They're not required for the trophy though.

What will be challenging is MGS2's VR missions and Dogtags and Peace Walkers S ranks. I'm fairly sure I've already done everything on the list for MGS3's Plat.
I read that one trophies for MGS2 is to collect all the dogtags and playing through EE is a requirement to get that as the dogtags are different across difficulties. Thank god one isnt to get all the emblems bc I was really dreading that

I think my order for platinums next would be something like Driver: SF, Arkham City, Uncharted 3, and Modern Warfare 3

I still have to replay each Uncharted game on Crushing to finish off those platinums, and I think I just might do them all in order. But its just been so hard to find time to platinum one game because it seems like there's a bunch of new one coming out each week.

I read that one trophies for MGS2 is to collect all the dogtags and playing through EE is a requirement to get that as the dogtags are different across difficulties. Thank god one isnt to get all the emblems bc I was really dreading that

EE doesn't have its own dogtag placement, as far as I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"