The Official PS4 Thread - Part 13

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Thread Manager, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Oh, well that seriously sucks.

2. ComicChick I Work Too Much

i wish i could play my old Guitar Hero games from PS3 on my Pro. I don't like the newer game at all, making it so "lifelike" took the fun out of it for me

TheWallCrawler likes this.
  3. TheWallCrawler hero or a menace?

I loved those games. I had a friend who took it as seriously as I did and we spent many sleepovers conquering them

4. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

So I'm nearing my 40th ps4 game mark so I have these 2019 titles in my waitlist:

Resident Evil 2 (this is already cheaper from its original price but I'm not in a rush to play, I played the demo and it was already quite stressful lol)
    Devil May Cry 5 (though I have to buy the previous games first in ps4 and I'm not exactly in a rush to play Devil May Cry)
    Death Stranding (weirdly this is the only 2019 ps4 exclusive that is in my waitlist)
    Mortal Kombat 11 (I'm getting Mk X soon I just don't know how soon as I feel like I might play Metal Solid Gear five first as I dont expect Mk X to have a long story and Mk X is going to be buried by another game, I have this game in my waitlist for a while but fighting games just don't excite me anymore)
    Control (I might pick this up someday, even though I find small areas to be claustrophobic especially with the premise of this, I kinda want to play it)

Not really interested in Days Gone and I wish Ghosts of Tsushima was coming out this year but there's always next year. Last of Us 2, is also in my waitlist for next year but I'm going to wait for a half price cut before I purchase it. Then for the games that aren't exclusive for the ps4: Watch Dogs Legion, Avengers are in my priority wait list. And I'm expecting an Assassin's Creed game for next year. Skull & Bones, Its a wait and see for me as I loved Black Flag/Rogue. And if the newest Star Wars Game have a lengthy single player runtime, I might purchase it as well.

#330 psylockolussus, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  5. X Knight May The Force Be With You

I'm holding off on Control and Star Wars until a BF/XMAS sale. Death Stranding I'm still unsure about. I might even wait till next year BF/XMAS to pick that one up cuz there are other games that interest me more.

6. X Knight May The Force Be With You

I agree. Upgrading to faster internet (fiber) has made a huge difference in my download speeds. Stuff that would have taken all day ( or even several days back on Xbox ) now only take a few hours at most.

However, the biggest benefit has been the removal of the data cap since I bundle TV, Internet, and Phone with my ISP. The extra speed wouldn't have done much for me if I still had to worry about that 1 TB cap each month.

Iceman likes this.
  7. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Yeah, I remember saying this would happen. :cwink::D:

8. terry78 You can do the Pac-Man

Decided to try out PS Now for PC due to the free trial and I must admit playing Tekken 7 on my old ass Vaio is pretty entertaining.

9. geetard Rebirth

10. Mani-Man Registered

Wow, they just announced the console...just like that?
    They said something about april but where the hell was i during that time, where was the buzz following an official ps5 announce?

I thought we would get the full reveal and all during the Playstation experience event in December.
    That really comes out of nowhere to me.

But either way, with this they officially started the final phase of the PS4 era.
    Now with every day, the momentum for the ps4 upcoming games is going down because many prepare for the PS5 now.
    That means those who work on current gen games need to hurry up and start marketing etc.
    And no im not saying that just because i hope that means we get very soon something about the WBM Batman game(XD :funny:)

11. Teelie Jokerface

They have a year to crank them out. Not much time but still enough.