The Official "Ultimate Avengers" DVD Thread

Yes, definitely glad he looks a little more traditional.

Black Widow is in it, I read it on a casting sheet on Marvel

Dr Doom said:
New Poster:

ironman.jpg
very nice

Wow Ironman looks wicked bloody awesome! I wonder when the others will be seen?

Savage said:
Maybe Hulk. I mean he does do Grundy's voice after all.

Yeah, mabey. He could do a great Banner voice, and a really good Hulk voice.

blades_shades said:
ultimateavengers.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

That's definately a rad poster. Cap in all his glory, couldn't ask for anything better than that. I give it two thumbs up baby! :up: :up:

And that Iron Man poster is all up in the sweetness! He looks bad@$$ too! Two thumbs up again baby! :up: :up:

Reading Millar and Hitch's First Ultimates run was pretty much like watching a movie anyway for me, so the cartoons...er, "animated-adventures" are gonna kick much ass. As long as the animation/voice talent is good. Sloppy cartoons piss me off to no end.

I like that they're drawing from both the Ultimate and the 616 MU, too. And Dr. Strange? Hellz yeah. Marvel's figured out how to get more of my $$$, the bastards.:p:up:

Does anyone have the trailer they played at Wizard World?

Are there any ACTUAL screenshots from this movie?

I'm going to Wizard World Texas in 3 weeks. They will have a presentation there which will probably consist of the trailer and maybe more.
Can't wait!

I'm going to Wizard World Texas in 3 weeks. They will have a presentation there which will probably consist of the trailer and maybe more.
Can't wait!

Can't wait!

How the hell did it get posted 3 times?!

i can answer that sometimes the site gets hung up when you're writing a post and duplicates it it happend to me yesterday ,

Should be good if the animation is decent. Its going to suck if it looks nothing like the posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"