The Official "Ultimate Avengers" DVD Thread

Yes, definitely glad he looks a little more traditional.

Black Widow is in it, I read it on a casting sheet on Marvel

Dr Doom said:
New Poster:

ironman.jpg
very nice

Wow Ironman looks wicked bloody awesome! I wonder when the others will be seen?

Savage said:
Maybe Hulk. I mean he does do Grundy's voice after all.

Yeah, mabey. He could do a great Banner voice, and a really good Hulk voice.

blades_shades said:
ultimateavengers.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

That's definately a rad poster. Cap in all his glory, couldn't ask for anything better than that. I give it two thumbs up baby! :up: :up:

And that Iron Man poster is all up in the sweetness! He looks bad@$$ too! Two thumbs up again baby! :up: :up:

Reading Millar and Hitch's First Ultimates run was pretty much like watching a movie anyway for me, so the cartoons...er, "animated-adventures" are gonna kick much ass. As long as the animation/voice talent is good. Sloppy cartoons piss me off to no end.

I like that they're drawing from both the Ultimate and the 616 MU, too. And Dr. Strange? Hellz yeah. Marvel's figured out how to get more of my $$$, the bastards.:p:up:

Does anyone have the trailer they played at Wizard World?

Are there any ACTUAL screenshots from this movie?

I'm going to Wizard World Texas in 3 weeks. They will have a presentation there which will probably consist of the trailer and maybe more.
Can't wait!

I'm going to Wizard World Texas in 3 weeks. They will have a presentation there which will probably consist of the trailer and maybe more.
Can't wait!

Can't wait!

How the hell did it get posted 3 times?!

i can answer that sometimes the site gets hung up when you're writing a post and duplicates it it happend to me yesterday ,

Should be good if the animation is decent. Its going to suck if it looks nothing like the posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"