The official X-Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the blue-grey bespectacled Beast.... don't mind about the lack of fangs, maybe they only show when his mouth is open...

Also like the Psylocke picture. Not sure about Phoenix - it bugs me the way her arm is entangled in her hair!

Well done people!

Yeah,..I've always thought that a steel-grey blue would be where they would want to go with Beast...I like that one...

I'm not too fond of the Kate Beckinsale/Psylocke thing at all..

-TNC

Am I the only one here who thinks you should PM your email addresses so random passersby won't use them to send spam?

beast.jpg

here's something quick I just threw together.

LMAO!...This is getting hilarious, yet satisfying!.. :p :D

-TNC

why do hippies want to kill Mutants?

they stole his hemp necklace

*bows to bwerk all over again* THAT'S the Storm I know and love! Beautiful, intimidating, regal and POWERFUL, with a commanding presence. Yay, Bwerk!

Good manip, but Halle is facially closer to Storm than Nona, even though Nona has more height and stature.

bweurk said:
oh oh.. looks like i am not the only one who uses this picture for a manip....

nevermind...

beast.jpg
Awesome, and he looks so cute! haha

This guy is brilliant

X-Maniac said:
Good manip, but Halle is facially closer to Storm than Nona, even though Nona has more height and stature.
Not to crack on Halle or Nona, but I'm not sure if Storm has a really firm look to her....She's always seemed to change in facial appearance and complexion...Well, to me anyway...

-TNC

yo send it to me [email protected]
what do you think?

sonnyluciferphoenixbig4ma.jpg

based on the John Byrne pic:
Dark_Phoenix.jpg

I'm also working on the 'unrated' version of the pic. but since i can't post it here, leave me your email address and i'll send it when i'm done.[/QUOTE]

BT18 said:
why do hippies want to kill Mutants?

Better question, why is beast there with them protesting??

Bwerk's Beast manip kicks ass. :cyclops::up: I definitely hope Hank looks something like that in the actual movie.

In any case, since I've got nothing else to do at the moment I figured I'd do a relatively quick manip of David Anders as Angel, since he's been the only rumored candidate for the part so far(as far as I know, anyway :o).

x_angel_finished.jpg

I have tried to improve the one you did, Dr. Dude:

why are people drawing angel with bird wings? he' s Angel, not harvey birdman. haha.

I personally like what HBO did with Angels in America style wings. Also I'm sort of hoping we see a "transformation" such as seeing beast as old beast turning furry, and angel turning from angelic to archangel

angelsinamerica.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back