The official X-Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- if Nona could loose weight she would have been an Ok Storm if they didn't go for halle.
- David Anders for Angel is so mismatch.. is that their definition of a handsome angel? cause eww! might as well get an unknown and i thought Tilda swinton(is that her last name?) for Gabriell was crazy... but i actually liked her as Gabriell.

CASHMERE said:
- if Nona could loose weight she would have been an Ok Storm if they didn't go for halle.
- David Anders for Angel is so mismatch.. is that their definition of a handsome angel? cause eww! might as well get an unknown and i thought Tilda swinton(is that her last name?) for Gabriell was crazy... but i actually liked her as Gabriell.

It doesn't matter how how lame a casting choice is. All it has to be is look like it's coming from the minds of the filmmakers and a contingent of people here will call it inspired and genius and get entirely thrilled about the prospect, bashing any descent whatsoever.

Neto Magnus said:
ok, this is a manip i've been working on.

what do you think?

sonnyluciferphoenixbig4ma.jpg

based on the John Byrne pic:
Dark_Phoenix.jpg

I'm also working on the 'unrated' version of the pic. but since i can't post it here, leave me your email address and i'll send it when i'm done.

Dude, that's hillarious :D

CASHMERE said:

You're probably unfamiliar with the female forms, but those are called curves. Granted, they're conspicuously absent on a normal American actress. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a woman over 5'10" that's under 140 and doesn't have a drug habit.

rattlerbrat said:
You're probably unfamiliar with the female forms, but those are called curves.
I'll say!
*sexy growl*

rattlerbrat said:
You're probably unfamiliar with the female forms, but those are called curves. Granted, they're conspicuously absent on a normal American actress. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a woman over 5'10" that's under 140 and doesn't have a drug habit.

Ooooooh, lala:p

rattlerbrat said:

Don't get snide with just because Halle out-edged Nona (if she was even considered for it) last time i checked, Storm had a body in the league with Iman. since your so quick to traits, while were changing storm's body type why dont we give professor x some hair.

CASHMERE said:
Don't get snide with just because Halle out-edged Nona (if she was even considered for it) last time i checked, Storm had a body in the league with Iman. since your so quick to traits, while were changing storm's body type why dont we give professor x some hair.
Oh, like Storm is drawn the same all the time. :rolleyes:
If you check out Salvador Larroca's Storm in X-Treme X-Men, he put some thickness on her.

Neto Magnus said:
ok, this is a manip i've been working on.

what do you think?

sonnyluciferphoenixbig4ma.jpg

based on the John Byrne pic:
Dark_Phoenix.jpg

I'm also working on the 'unrated' version of the pic. but since i can't post it here, leave me your email address and i'll send it when i'm done.
I want the unrated pic [email protected]

Could someone do a manip of Famke being Phoenix, with her powers, the big bird...?

CASHMERE said:
last time i checked, Storm had a body in the league with Iman.

And Halle's body size is closer to that than Nona's? Not hardly. Storm has ALWAYS had some serious T&A. And I'll get snide with ANYONE who thinks that a perfectly healthy-looking woman of normal size needs to lose weight.

Couple of Jean Grey Manips of Famke

kjeangrey6xw.jpg

kphoenix6et.jpg

Angamb said:
I have tried to improve the one you did, Dr. Dude:

Yeah, the one thing I really couldn't get looking right is a good base and size for the wings, so your update definitely improves that aspect. :) Great job, dude! :up:

CASHMERE said:
Hell, almost everybody in X-Men (not to mention the vast majority of superhero comics in general) has been drawn with the physique of a Greek statue, including Xavier. Nobody complained when in the movie Cyclops didn't look like he has zero body fat and spends five hours a day at the gym. I personally liked the more normal body builds you see in New X-Men.

I've added Jubilee:

I'm very glad with the feminine cast of X3 (including Mystique, more possible new cameos)

Dr.Dude said:
Bwerk's Beast manip kicks ass. :cyclops::up: I definitely hope Hank looks something like that in the actual movie.

In any case, since I've got nothing else to do at the moment I figured I'd do a relatively quick manip of David Anders as Angel, since he's been the only rumored candidate for the part so far(as far as I know, anyway :o).

x_angel_finished.jpg

Thats hot!

He's not really in the running to actually play the role, but Puguita made a manipulation of Jude Law with wings to be my Warren in stories I've done. She's really quite good, so I thought I'd show it off:

angel03.jpg

Please don't borrow this for elsewhere. Thanks.
-------------

--Minisinoo
The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic

Manic said:
I decided to darken Maggie's hair a little...
x-women.jpg

Looks way better with the darker hair, but I thought that she can't play Kitty because of Lost?? Esp. since they start filming in Aug???

I was watching that crappy Shaq movie 'Steel' the other day and couldn't help to think that Juggernaut might look like that in X3. I hope not cuz the costume in Steel looked like rubber and Vinnie Jones did say he had to wear a latex suit.

anyhoo, I was bored as hell so I made a quick manip of what I hope Juggernaut DOESN'T look like in X3...

x3juggernuts4ha.jpg

Neto Magnus said:
I was watching that crappy Shaq movie 'Steel' the other day and couldn't help to think that Juggernaut might look like that in X3. I hope not cuz the costume in Steel looked like rubber and Vinnie Jones did say he had to wear a latex suit.

anyhoo, I was bored as hell so I made a quick manip of what I hope Juggernaut DOESN'T look like in X3...

x3juggernuts4ha.jpg

Good lord...I pray that he looks nothing like that.

Is it just me, or does he fit right in with that 90's Justice League tv show that CBS was gonna have?

rattlerbrat said:
And Halle's body size is closer to that than Nona's? Not hardly. Storm has ALWAYS had some serious T&A. And I'll get snide with ANYONE who thinks that a perfectly healthy-looking woman of normal size needs to lose weight.

it really just comes down to you a bitter Nona fan because she wasn't offered the role. Omg! get a grip. people loose weight for movies all the time its not that serious...... theres Renee Z. Christian Bale and im sure many others. don't get mad at me that they wanted a skinny woman to play Storm. Take it up with Marvel:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"