The one actor ypu hate with a passion?

Steve Carell - The most unfunny person I have ever had the misfortune of seeing on screen.

Infamy said:
Steve Carell - The most unfunny person I have ever had the misfortune of seeing on screen.
So i'm guessing you've never seen the 40 year old virgin? but i will say i don't think he's as funny on the office though.

So i'm guessing you've never seen the 40 year old virgin? but i will say i don't think he's as funny on the office though.

Ohhh ive seen it. And its not funny.

I know I should like it and I should like Carell but I dont he just irritates the hell out of me, he ruined Anchorman, and DO NOT get me started on the "American" Office. Butchered, utterly butchered it.

Gervais > Carell

Steve Carell has been demonstratably hilarious since his first day on TDS, Infamy's taste is just $hitty on this subject.

Steve Carell has been demonstratably hilarious since his first day on TDS, Infamy's taste is just $hitty on this subject.

Hahaha fair enough!

I do like comedy though, from Zoolander to Wedding Crashers, Soul Plane to How High, Carell just utterly annoys me beyond belief.

Tara Reid

There's others too, but I can't figure them out now. There's at least one male actor whom I hate more than Tara.

J-Lo, (lost her film career, now makes random noises on crappy R&B tracks).

Nicole Kidman, (can't act for toffee, has to indiscriminately whisper out random lines so i cant hear what she's saying...)

Paris Hilton she can't act worth a ship. She can't even make toast

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"