The one actor ypu hate with a passion?

Mel ****ing Gibson.

Charlie Sheen (what an ash; deserves to be divorced)

Tom Cruise (unwittingly manipulating Kat and her daughter)

Symbiotica said:
#1 without a doubt: Tom Cruise. Loathe the man.

Runner's-up:

*Paris Hilton [she cannot actually be classed as an "actress" though, so she's not really eligible.] If it were a choice between her life and the life of that poor chihuahua she drags around, the dog wins hands-down.

*Colin Farrel: it was dislike-at-first-sight. Why is this guy considered cool? Why is he considered to be a great actor? Its one of those mysteries of the universe.

*Katie Holmes: this silly **** almost wrecked BB for me. Anyone this stupid deserves instant death; and if you don't believe me, read a few of her interviews. NO BRAIN, WHATSOEVER. Why must stupid people be first to breed...? but que sera, sera... her face looks deformed, and her baseless arrogance annoys me to no end. Not cool. [and therefore, the perfect mate to my #1 choice.]

*Angelina Jolie: just go away, already. When your career is not about your talent, but is instead about whose man you managed to steal *this* week, its basically over. Go away.

*Halle Berry: its all been said before, so many times.

I'd like to add Juliett Lewis to your list if I may. She's the poster child for white trash and how anyone found her attractive or talented enough in any sense of those words to put her in the public eye at all is beyond me.

jag

I can safely say that I hate Chris Klein with a passion. :yellow::up:

The ones who can't really act and happen to get roles in movies like Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson and Hilary Duff.

It may seem random and wrong, but i hate Philip Hoffman it started with red dragon and climaxed with Mission impossible 3 and i haven't and will not.

boyscouT said:
Herbie: Fully Loaded anyone?

Herbie: Fully Loaded made more money than it cost to make. A success.

J Alba's Lover said:
Jon Heder

i can't stand that goddamn napolian dynamite movie. that's the biggest most overrated movie ever and i mean ever ever ever ever!

Not to mention he's played the exact same character in his last two movies too.

jaguarr said:
I'd like to add Juliett Lewis to your list if I may. She's the poster child for white trash and how anyone found her attractive or talented enough in any sense of those words to put her in the public eye at all is beyond me.

jag

But she rocks. Juliet & The Licks make some good Iggy Pop-style music.

Assassin32 said:
Herbie: Fully Loaded made more money than it cost to make. A success.

Oh.

So if a movie makes $1.00 more than it cost to make, it's a success according to you? Month of pre-production, filming, and post-production, all for $1.00.... awesome.

brad pitt. hes a good actor but I cant stand looking at his monkey face.....

favourite actor has to be john cusack,ooo or john malkovich....

Kirsten Dunst.Ever since the Spider-Man movies she just annoys the crap out of me.

Wimbeldon sucked.Elizabethtown was worse.Just don't like her.

Oh and Dakota Fanning is annoying too.

Leo De-crapio
Sean Penn
Tom Cruise

Probably not in that order.

Tom Cruise!!!

Lindsay Lohan!! she's crazy and not funny

Johnny Depp!!!

JUDE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the attraction? The guy is such a loser. Another in a long list of actors who think they are so cool that they can cheat on their smoking hot wives and still keep them around. Plus the fact that he is pretty much mentioned in every single casting thread on these boards whether he is good for the role or not (moreso not).

boyscouT said:
Oh.

So if a movie makes $1.00 more than it cost to make, it's a success according to you? Month of pre-production, filming, and post-production, all for $1.00.... awesome.

Yes, that would technically be a success.

Luckily for Herbie, though, it didn't just make one more dollar. It made millions.

JON HEDER

jon-heder-DQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"