The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton look so tired. There's no way they can equalize methinks.

Looks like someone forgot to take his meds that day.... loling at the other two guys trying not to laugh LOL.

Everton have played well today... shame the radio won't see it that way...

Edit: Double post, I got excited.

Last edited:
LEIGHTON BAINES! It's gonna sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I absolutely love Baines, a fixture on my fantasy team since day 1, and one of the best left backs in the world. So glad he got the goal.

Fantastic free-kick from Baines.Shame his pen sucked. :(

BLOODY HELL.... Everton through on Penalties....

i find it rather ironic that it's Phil Neville who scored the winning goal :D

HAHA bye bye Chelsea! God, did Everton deserve that win. Absolute play-from-the-heart stuff. Fantastic result!

Although I do feel this happiness might come back to bite me when United play Crawley later...

Last edited:
HAHA bye bye Chelsea! God, did Everton deserve that win. Absolute play-from-the-heart stuff. Fantastic result!

Although I do feel this might happiness might come back to bite me when United play Crawley later...

Really? Crawley beating United at Old Trafford...? No.

Although I do feel this might happiness might come back to bite me when United play Crawley later...

lucky torres moved to win trophies...oterwise his trophyless club career may continue.... oh wait

Pool oul Chelski.......wait, what am I saying!? LOL :p

Dammit... while i'm glad we won... i'm ****ing pissed that we made it soooooo ****ing hard on ourselves...

Well done Crawley....

If thats the future of United, I am seriously worried. The only player on the pitch who performed to the United standard was Chris Smalling, who hasnt put a foot wrong in my eyes (Definately the future England skipper).

I've thought the new keeper Lindergaad has played well since we bought him....

If thats the future of United, I am seriously worried. The only player on the pitch who performed to the United standard was Chris Smalling, who hasnt put a foot wrong in my eyes (Definately the future England skipper).

He is class, I worry less about Rio's crockness these days.

I've thought the new keeper Lindergaad has played well since we bought him....

Yes, him, Big Wes, Pies and the Wonder Twins were fine for us today, but other than that we were woeful, Hernandez is quality but when he is flanked by two of the most inept players I've ever seen in a United shirt it's always going to be hard for him.

Rooney just added to the crapness when he came on and despite a few good passes in the 1st half Gibson disappeared as usual once Crawley started to press, honestly they were worth a replay.

I thought Wes Brown was man of the match for me not cos he scored the only goal.

Brown and Sheasey gave a real authorative presence at the back, which we were grateful for. It's a shame Owen didn't play actually, because he's the sort of player who would of bought some spark to the game.

The players that played for us today need to really take a look in the mirror before they think about asking for another £10,000 more onto a contract.

How embarassing is it that the Premiership leaders.. even though it was their second team, only managed to beat a conference team 1-0 at home. ****ing woeful we were. Darren Gibson couldn't even take the game by the scruff of the neck & boss it from the middle against a conference team.. that tells you all you need to know about him, get him sold the **** & get someone with abit of all round talent & not just a heavy shot.

It's a disgrace considering the wages that even a player like Obertan is on, is worth as much as Crawley's entier team & he did absolutely nothing during his stint on the pitch.

Not impressed with the performance of alot of our supposed 'backups' & future players, I know motivation to play a side as low as Crawley might be difficult to build up.. but still I expected a far more convincing display if not scoreline.

Not aimed at you.

Ahh ok cool, I thought you were facepalming my post above :O

Not impressed with the performance of alot of our supposed 'backups' & future players, I know motivation to play a side as low as Crawley might be difficult to build up.. but still I expected a far more convincing display if not scoreline.

Their motivation should have been to show SAF they had a future at United, but both Obertan and Bebe look destined for the door IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"