the only thing im really worried about with this movie...

hmmm did anyone notice that saw came out AFTER rorschach gave the guy a hack saw and lit the place a flame? Moore should sue the creators of saw
(whomever those people maybe, never watched crap like that) for infringement of such sadistic ideas

Hmm did you ever notice that rorschach did it AFTER Mel Gibson did it in mad max in 1979? in that case it was a car but same concept.

Hmm did you ever notice that rorschach did it AFTER Mel Gibson did it in mad max in 1979? in that case it was a car but same concept.

A serial killer in 1841 did the same thing, but in this case it was a horse. So if this guy were alive today, he'd have all their asses sued.

sigh... this thread really died didnt it

Don't loose hope!

I think the main thing I fear is the tacky fanfiction that'll be created by 13 yr olds, where a Mary-Sue and Rorschach fall in love and team up.

I CAN SEE IT COMING NOW.

It's almost the exact same scenario too. I watched Mad Max for the first time recently and thought wtf?

Nice BS shootdown, redhawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"