1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

Voting is now over! Stay tuned for the awards ceremony!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

The Original Trilogy General Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episodes IV - VI' started by redhawk23, Oct 31, 2012.

1. C. Lee Superherohype Administrator

2. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

For all the Star Wars experts out there, do you guys know how much time lapsed between TESB and ROTJ? Also, how did Luke get so good in that time? He was pretty badass at the beginning of Jedi compared to the end of Empire. Did he train on his own? I’m assuming he didn’t go back to Yoda during that time because we see that in Jedi when Yoda dies.

3. henzINNIT Registered

It's about a year in canon I believe. Growing up I assumed it was longer because of how much Luke seemed to have changed. In my head it feels more natural to have it be 3 like it was in real life. ROTJ implies that Luke hadn't returned to Yoda until that film so he must have trained alone I spose.

4. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

Oh I thought it was only 6 months but a year makes more sense given his improvement.

5. henzINNIT Registered

Reading into it further, it looks a little vague. There is some EU that had the gap as 6 months. According to the in-universe calendar, the films are a year apart, but that could vary depending on the months each took place, ha

6. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Happy 92nd Birthday to James Earl Jones The voice of the Dark Lord: Darth Vader!

henzINNIT likes this.