The Perfect Execution?

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
Everyone knows the general forms of execution but does everyone know the flaws?

US forms of execution

Lethal Injection - the most common form of execution, however it has recently been proven to be extremely painful for the victim as the paralytic agent has a feeling described as *magma running through my veins*.

Long Drop Hanging - has been proven that it can cause either a long drawn out death, or decapitation.

Electric Chair - described as *tantamount to torture* as various issues can occur with this form of execution, it is also flawed in the fact that it is notoriously gory for the witnesses.

Gas Chamber - this form of execution relies on the prisoner not fighting the gases and simply and calmly breathing in the gases, however this has been proven to be impossible as the body naturally fight deadly gases.

Eastern forms of execution

Stoning - obviously gory and painful.

Short Drop Hanging - a slow and painful death.

Proposed forms of execution

Hypoxia (Altitude Chamber) - this causes the victim to go out in a state of euphoria .

and just to be clear this isn't a discussion about whether people should be executed at all it is simply the question if people are still to be executed how should it be done.

Take it you watched that program last night mate lol ;)

that has been ruled out over 50 years ago due to the number of variables and because of the possibility of people surviving

Michael Ironside scans you and your head goes kablooie

Only because you asked so nicely :)

I want the lond drop hangin because then we'd see their heads come off :D

I am afraid not you have to be a citizen to be a witness and the EU wont allow the death penalty so you only et to watch if you doing it to someone oo like on hard candy

I think shooting them or strapping a bomb on their chest is the best way to go.

Zero vault

1. that is cruel and unusual

2. there is also the issue of witnesses cus you keep brining it back to the territory of gore

slow starvation over the course of a week.

I'm sorry but we are talking about HUMANE ways to KILL people which society has deemed UNFIT to LIVE...

this discussion has oxymoron written all over it.

slow starvation over the course of a week.

I'm sorry but we are talking about HUMANE ways to KILL people which society has deemed UNFIT to LIVE...

this discussion has oxymoron written all over it.

QFT :)

Doesn't "long drop hanging" and "short drop hanging" basically just work out to breaking their neck or strangling them?

Doesn't "long drop hanging" and "short drop hanging" basically just work out to breaking their neck or strangling them?

Yeah, but long drop sometimes makes their heads come off :up:

in most cases long drop is quick and painless as it cuts this thing which goes to your brain *cant remember the name* and kills you instantly however if it is done wrong or whatever it is just strangling them and short drop is asphyxiation

You guys live in the UK, don't you? What do they do over there?

we outlawed it in 1966 after the guilt of Sue Ellis was called into question

Well, I have to admit, I'd rather the guilty get let off by accident than the innocent be killed. That's two innocents killed, and one guilty free. You're better off with the one guilty free.

by the way it was Ruth Ellis not sue ellis actually its stupid we got rid of the death penalty because people thought she was innocent but in recent years experts have decided that she was the killer

How about a simple shot to the head?

How about a firing squad? :huh:

All in all, it would most likely be the most painless way to go. But given that's not an option...the lethal injection, it might be painful, but pretty much all forms of death are and that is probably the least so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"