The Perfect Execution?

yeah I read that, but I still feel it is the best execution method currently (until they come up with another way that is more safe and humane).

well hypoxia by altitude chamber is indisputably the most humane however many people feel they shouldn't be allowed to die this way as you die in a state of euphoria

if it's the most humane, then why isn't it used? Just because of the euphoria feeling?

yeah, the first shot is sodium pentathol. it renders you unconcious. the second one shuts down the respiratory system and the third one stops the heart. Sodium pentathol is used as anesthesia (sp?) for surgeries.

the anaesthetic used is one of the biggest problems the effects last for 3 minutes the procedure takes 12 so as soon as they are paralysed they cant scream but the paralytic agents affect makes you feel as if you are burning and then there is the excruciating pain of the third injection which is finally when this pain ends it all adds up to torture in my book which is both cruel and unusual

if it's the most humane, then why isn't it used? Just because of the euphoria feeling?

well until recently it had only been used to cull animals and it has only be proposed since the beginning of November the stupid thing is it is also the cheapest way *there is a gas which is used in other countries with all the same effects without the need of expensive equipment* and yes there is also a strong opposition to this method because of the euphoria thing

Why isn't the Guillotine a choice??

If your going to have hangings you should also include getting ones head chopped off.

ruled out long ago for reason explained on the previous page

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"