The Perfect Execution?

How about a firing squad? :huh:

All in all, it would most likely be the most painless way to go. But given that's not an option...the lethal injection, it might be painful, but pretty much all forms of death are and that is probably the least so.

Actually hypoxia by altitude chamber is by far the least painful and it doesn't need people with medical training to do it *as lethal injection should but rarely does due to the Hippocratic oath* and firing squad was dismissed long ago for reasons already explained

How about a firing squad? :huh:

All in all, it would most likely be the most painless way to go. But given that's not an option...the lethal injection, it might be painful, but pretty much all forms of death are and that is probably the least so.

Your eye hypnotizes me :hoboj:

Actually hypoxia by altitude chamber is by far the least painful and it doesn't need people with medical training to do it *as lethal injection should but rarely does due to the Hippocratic oath* and firing squad was dismissed long ago for reasons already explained

Why should a lethal injection need a doctor? It's just a simple shot, so I don't really see how a mistake could be made. After all, it's purpose is to kill.

True. Not as though you could overdose, I suppose. :funny: :O

There are dozens of relatively painless ways to die that have been yet used for execution. Of course, in the beginning, the point was for it to be painful. Torturous, even. And then came the Constitution...

They could use carbon monoxide or dioxide (which actually has been done) instead of the far more painful hydrogen cyonide that is commonly used. It would make the gas chamber an effective and humane way of execution and death would occur faster.

I think the lethal injection is the best way to go. That magma through their veins is temporary and it does nothing to anyone else.

Why should a lethal injection need a doctor? It's just a simple shot, so I don't really see how a mistake could be made. After all, it's purpose is to kill.

and the point is to be rid of these people not to torture them and the many ways that the procedure has been screwed up is like torture

Twelve minutes? That sucks. A bullet would be much more humane.

I think the guillotine was stated as the most humane.

did anyone read the first post no state will use any form of decapitation as they have to consider the witnesses

and it has been decided over a year ago hypoxia is the most human for the person being killed as they die in a state of pleasure

how about a large amount of sleeping pills followed by chugging some alcohol. that would take a person down. But I think for right now, lethal injection is the best way.

The punishment should fit the crime. If there is no doubt in the case and there is hardcore evidence to prove the guilty party, an eye for an eye! The more greusome a crime, the more the guilty party should be in pain. I also believe, let's just say, that if it's like a child killer, the parents should be allowed 10 minutes alone with the criminal chained into a chair.

how about a large amount of sleeping pills followed by chugging some alcohol. that would take a person down. But I think for right now, lethal injection is the best way.

as it will not always kill someone first try they wont use the sleeping pills idea although it has been discussed but did you read the thing about the lethal injection in my first post

did anyone read the first post no state will use any form of decapitation as they have to consider the witnesses
In terms of humane, it is one of if not most humane, everything else electric chair malfunctioning, etc.

From the book Final Exit by Derek Humphrey: sleeping pills in combination with a plastic bag over their head after they pass out.

Lethal Injection is three shots-
The first shot is to knock you out
The second shot causes paralysis
And the third shot is Potassium Chloride which"stops the heart from beating"(heart attack)
The second shot is for the witnesses,because the third shot is so inhumane and painful it causes the recipient to convulse in pain,even while rendered unconscious.

as it will not always kill someone first try they wont use the sleeping pills idea although it has been discussed but did you read the thing about the lethal injection in my first post

yeah I read that, but I still feel it is the best execution method currently (until they come up with another way that is more safe and humane).

Lethal Injection is three shots-
The first shot is to knock you out
The second shot causes paralysis
And the third shot is Potassium Chloride which"stops the heart from beating"(heart attack)
The second shot is for the witnesses,because the third shot is so inhumane and painful it causes the recipient to convulse in pain,even while rendered unconscious.

yeah, the first shot is sodium pentothal. it renders you unconcious. the second one shuts down the respiratory system and the third one stops the heart. Sodium pentothal is used as anesthesia (sp?) for surgeries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"