The birth of Sandman

DyeLorean

...and the plot thickens
Reaction score
I liked the film, but I have my major complaints like everyone.

BUT I do find the birth of the Sandman as one of the best scenes, not only in the SpiderMan franchise, but one of the best Ive seen ever. Even the music, I think it was a very emotional moment, and it was done PERFECTLY.

What do you think?

D!

Absolutely!

I love the music..so emotional...I want it now!

There's a clip in youtube, quick find it before they remove it.

D!

I agree. It's one of the best scenes in the movie.:up:

I was just in awe. The music was incredible. Best theme in the whole film, hands down.

It was a beautiful scene, even more majestic than spidey's swinging.

Of course it s beautiful since Sandy is far more exciting and better to watch than any venom and carnage of this world

Sandman >>>>> Venom

One is undeafeated and alive the other is gone :)

When he reached for the locket, and his hand broke apart...pretty powerful scene.

I liked the film, but I have my major complaints like everyone.

BUT I do find the birth of the Sandman as one of the best scenes, not only in the SpiderMan franchise, but one of the best Ive seen ever. Even the music, I think it was a very emotional moment, and it was done PERFECTLY.

What do you think?

D!

I was blown away. :up:

Watching Flint regain concious, then so many different emotions; Confusion...then panic...then acceptance....then, upon seeing his daughter's lockett: fierce determination.

That was a beautiful scene, man.

Totally agree, it was one of my favorite scenes. You really feel for him as he is trying to reform himself. The music was top for that scene; it fit very well. The scene reminded me of those old universal monster movies.

sandman's origin was perfect, I'd say its on par with spidey's last swing in the 1st movie. Very poetic.

Loved it when he was trying to pull him self up then dropped into a pile of sand to try again :up: amazing

Sandman's birth scene was done well, I liked both music and vissual effects (looks like the only one scene with good vfx) :up:

I loved all the special effects with Sandman

Absolutely agree! The Sandman scene was one of the best scenes in the entire franchise!

I must admit I did Like that scene as well.

An awesome moment in a movie with just a few.

Fantastic scene in the movie. :up:

One of the best scenes of movie history, in my opinion. It was pure poetry and one can even watch the scene without the context and it would be just as powerful and moving.

The effects were also phenomenal and I think this is the scene that took up alot of the budget, actually. Because there are times when it looks eerily real.

absolutley in agreement, as i was watching this scene, i said to myself, "wow this is amazingly beutiful!" and it turns out that its my favorite scene in the movie by far, it gives me chills everytime.

I was blown away. :up:

Watching Flint regain concious, then so many different emotions; Confusion...then panic...then acceptance....then, upon seeing his daughter's lockett: fierce determination.

That was a beautiful scene, man.

Exactly. All the different emotions from a faceless creature was amazing. It was probably the best scene in which the music added to the scene.

possibly the best effect ever commited to film (along with davey jones/gollom)

of the trilogy the cg scene with the most impact was the spidey swing at the end of first movie for sheer awesomeness but I think this tops it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"