The Products' OFFICIAL Transformers Thread for us to ramble on and on about TFs

Now that I've got Classics Prime, I can't deny that it's awesomeness is making me consider getting the Ultra Magnus repaint, along with that "City Commander" add-on that I posted pics of above.

001ephdf.jpg

The only problem is how expensive it would all be in the end. :csad:

Just got TFA Ultra Magnus. Very nice toy. He's actually my very first UM figure, so I'm kind of glad that I didn't start off with an Optimus repaint.

Although...
Do it.
Worth every damn penny.
You've got one of the City Commanders? Have any pics?

I just noticed that I can't get Animated Ultra Magnus' lit up eyes to turn off without taking the batteries out. Does anyone know if they're supposed to always be lit up for some reason? :huh:

Yours has a defect. Exchange it at the store. Or call Hasbro customer service and see if they'll give you a new one.

Fantastic. :dry:
Thanks for letting me know, though.

I just noticed that I can't get Animated Ultra Magnus' lit up eyes to turn off without taking the batteries out. Does anyone know if they're supposed to always be lit up for some reason? :huh:

Oh no!

He's become Sentient, get out of the house and hide the Gorgons

It doesn't help the creep factor much when you notice that Magnus' head/jaw movements greatly resemble that of ventriloquist dummies. :dry:

dSilence3.jpg

I love that they're coming out with a black and white variant.

And after the disappointing Star Wars and Marvel lines, it's nice to see a crossover line that looks good.

Got the City Commander add-on for Ultra Magnus, which is still in the mail, so it should be at my mail box when I move back in to university at the end of the Xmas break (although I still need to track down the Classics UM itself, but the City Commander can just rest on my Optimus figure until then).

I also found the Universe rerelease of Armada Unicron under my tree this morning. Wicked as all hell! :up::woot::up:

Bump.

The City Commander trailer arrived today, and Holy Damn! It is liquid awesome. :eek:

I still need Classics Ultra Magnus :-)csad:) so that Optimus can be as naked as Primus intended, and Magnus can use the clothes that were meant for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"