The Products' OFFICIAL Transformers Thread for us to ramble on and on about TFs

Dammit, I'm falling more and more behind on Animated toys. :csad:

I also saw the TF Universe Prowl at TRU today...but didn't get him because i really need to limit myself

I think that because of my recent acquisition of both Octane and Astrotrain over the past few days, I've been wishing for a modern Springer toy that is actually a triple changer too. My Autobots need a decent triple changer on their side of my shelf to balance things out a bit more.

We'll probably get one eventually. The fact that they haven't made one yet doesn't mean much.

i got Prowl from the universe wave today. I've been thinking about picking up the animated starscream activator. maybe later.

Finally found Leader Bulkhead and Megatron last night at Wal-Mart. :woot:

The only animated leader I want is, Ultra I-can-totally-deal-with-****-now Magnus.

Alternity Convoy and Henkei Stuntron Wildrider
20080723_4bf72f47819b174e9528cyTSW1.jpg

Found Beast Wars Rhinox and Transmetal Rattrap at a pawn shop this afternoon for pretty good prices. Once I ditch Rhinox's monster face and chop off the remaining hinge joints that are on the sides of his head, then he'll be show accurate enough that I won't mind displaying him with my other Beast Wars toys.

Just came home with Universe Heavy Load, and Robot Heroes Megatron and Rattrap. I have no interest in ever hunting down the actual transformation-capable toys of Megs and Rattrap's pre-transmetal bodies (since I find Rattrap's to be ugly as sin and the lack of hands on Megatron to be very unappealing), so having neat little Robot Heroes of them is a pretty good trade off for my collection.

Came home today with the complete wave of new Animated Deluxes (Snarl, Jazz, Oil Slick, and Soundwave). Snarl seems to be kind of a brick, but he's not bad. And reading Oil Slick's biography sheet makes me hope that he makes an appearance in the cartoon's next season.

I'm still on the hunt for that damn Grimlock toy though. :cmad:

I'll be lucky to find wave 3 anything before September.

I haven't even seen Transformers Animated but I love the figs and want them. Is that wrong?

Correction: I just watched the first three episodes and I ****in' love it!

Fihthr correction: Im really ****in drunk, and just got back from a party at my frinds, but I;ll still say, Tranformers Animated is reallyt awesome

Classic Transformers

Starscream: It's no use Megatron!
Megatron: Fall back!
omegasupremeattacks03tc9.jpg

Omega Supreme (Space Station mode)
omegasupreme03oy6.jpg

Sky Lynx, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus
skylynx02sl8.jpg

What if Starscream manages to convince Megatron that he should be the leader of the Decepticons?
Starscream: My fellow Decepticons. As your new leader, I, Starscream the supreme will lead you all to victory!
starscreamwithcrown01gx4.jpg

Classic Transformers

Starscream: It's no use Megatron!
Megatron: Fall back!
omegasupremeattacks03tc9.jpg

Omega Supreme (Space Station mode)
omegasupreme03oy6.jpg

Sky Lynx, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus
skylynx02sl8.jpg

What if Starscream manages to convince Megatron that he should be the leader of the Decepticons?
Starscream: My fellow Decepticons. As your new leader, I, Starscream the supreme will lead you all to victory!
starscreamwithcrown01gx4.jpg

Nice.

Well by some luck I found an animated Grimlock.

Fihthr correction: Im really ****in drunk, and just got back from a party at my frinds, but I;ll still say, Tranformers Animated is reallyt awesome

Wow, what in the hell was I doing in the Transformers thread so late last night and hammered?

Optimus Prime and Elita-One
optimusprimeandelitaoneyp7.jpg

Astrotrain and Octane
astrotrainandoctane02ky9.jpg

Cliff Jumper, Bumble Bee, Optimus Prime, Mirage, Sun Streaker and Prowl
autobotvehicles03oy4.jpg

Bought Universe Onslaught today. My only complaint is that his riot shield doesn't stay on his arm at all for me.

i got animated snarl yesterday...anyone else that have him find it awkward to "settle" his chest in bot mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"