The Sarah Palin Thread: 'Controversial Controversy' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if the press would quit asking them for interviews, they would go away.

Kind of like *****ing about the paparazzi yet still buying trash magazines.....

If people would stop making threads about her to ***** about her.....then we wouldn't have to worry about it on this forum at least.....but, alas.....that won't happen because most people would rather ***** about something rather than stop talking about it at all......I guess its human nature.

even if the press is asking them for interviews, it's their decision to actually sit down with them. for all the complaining about being picked on in the press, they sure seem eager to put themselves out there.

I havent figured out why this thread keeps growing....
Why has it not died on the vine?

I'm tired of the streaming media complaining about the mistakes that the Palin family thinks that she's made, when they have full ability to just ignore her and report other headlines.

Because Palin is full of stories.

Apparently, she owes back taxes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Because Palin is full of stories.

And if there's one thing I know about the media, it's that they'll make a story out of anything if it means that they can go another day without actually covering something important. :o

I havent figured out why this thread keeps growing....
Why has it not died on the vine?

Palin needs to keep herself in the public spotlight so that she'll have a chance of running in the 2012 election. So far, she's only managed to make herself look even more foolish than she did during the election.

And if there's one thing I know about the media, it's that they'll make a story out of anything if it means that they can go another day without actually covering something important. :o

I read an article the other day that said some of her GOP counterparts are calling her 'Dan Quayle, with a pony tail'. :hehe:

I read an article the other day that said some of her GOP counterparts are calling her 'Dan Quayle, with a pony tail'. :hehe:

why doesn't she take a hint from quayle and ride off into obscurity?

Maybe I am wrong...but the press seems obsessed negatively with her....
They wont leave her alone is what it seems to me...

Now honestly, I have not looked at anything with her in it, maybe she is consistantly making statements...

Now honestly, I have not looked at anything with her in it, maybe she is consistantly making statements...

I think it's more a combination of the majority of America hating her and Palin herself being an attention ****e. If she would just stay in Alaaska and focus on keeping Putin's ugly head from rearing its way into the country, instead of trying to score GOP base points at every opportunity she can, maybe people would leave her alone.

I think it's more a combination of the majority of America hating her and Palin herself being an attention ****e. If she would just stay in Alaaska and focus on keeping Putin's ugly head from rearing its way into the country, instead of trying to score GOP base points at every opportunity she can, maybe people would leave her alone.

:lmao:

Bravo, Marx. Bravo.

If Palin doesn't want negative press, then she should stop putting herself and her family in front of any television camera which floats her way. She's slowly becoming a less-educated, less-relevant Chuck Schumer.

Everything about her is made into a story.

Her being PWNED by her daugther as to how useless a concept abstinence is, in teaching it as 'safe sex'.

even if the press is asking them for interviews, it's their decision to actually sit down with them. for all the complaining about being picked on in the press, they sure seem eager to put themselves out there.

I got news for ya, if NBC calls me wanting an interview, hell yeah I'm gonna say yes.

Whether you agree with her or not, if she feels she has something to say, and a news outlet is going to give her the opportunity.....then she should take the opportunity. Change the channel...that's what I do.

The perdiem details are quite funny.

It seems like anytime she spends any time on anything, the Alaska tax payer needs to flip the bill.

I tried to find the Palin thread but the only one I found is closed.:huh:

If there is another out there and a mod wants to move this feel free. I leave it in your hands.:yay:

Anyway...

BY Michael Saul
DAILY NEWS POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 4:00 AM
The pit bull is back.

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin went on the attack Saturday, after Levi Johnston, the baby daddy of her first grandchild, revealed all sorts of family secrets on an episode of "The Tyra Banks Show" to be aired Monday.

"It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well-being of the child," said a statement from a Palin family representative yesterday.

In the exclusive interview with Banks, the hockey hunk says the Republican vice presidential nominee knew that he was having sex with her daughter before she became pregnant.

"I'm pretty sure she probably knew," Johnston, 18, said. "Moms are pretty smart."

He also said his relationship with Bristol is on icy ground.

"Some days we can have regular conversations without fighting. Most of the times, I don't know what's wrong with her," Johnston said. "She's in a pretty bad mood, she's short, she doesn't want me around I don't think."

Sarah Palin countered that the high school dropout is just trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame at Bristol's expense.

"We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration and even distortion of their relationship," said the statement.

Johnston said his relationship with Bristol Palin turned sour after the birth of their son, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, in December. His family said they were snubbed the day Tripp was born.

Johnston's sister, Mercede, said her family was told nobody could be at the hospital, but then she "heard that all Bristol's family, cousins, aunts went in."

In the interview, the Johnston family reveals Bristol Palin, who became pregnant at 17, forced Levi to attend the Republican National Convention in September.

Mercede said, "Levi told me [Bristol Palin] called and said that, 'You're going,' and he said, 'I want to go hunting,' and she said, 'You're going.'"

Johnston said he decided to break his silence because of rumors and lies.

"It's time that we get our story out there," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...sarah_palins_feud_with_bristol_palins_ex.html

There be a feud a starten.:hehe:

National Enquirer too busy? Had to be in the NY DN?

Sounds more like something from pg6 of the post. The reporter should vet this information and find out some truths if they are going to print this. Or this should be in the Entertainment section as a Tyra promo.

Alright look the Daily News was the first place I found this story in print. It's not a fake story because it's all over the "News Networks" and I've seen the Tyra clip on MSNBC not 10 minutes ago.

If I had put it any place else it would have been moved here because of Palin. What's the problem?:huh:

frankly...the boy needs to work with the mother on this...not the press.
What a waste of a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back