The Simpsons to kill off one of their main characters this season, reveals show produ

I'm guessing it will be Grampa. He's had a good run as a character, but he's losing his importance. All the old-man jokes can be shifted to Mr. Burns.

I doubt it will be a Simpson family member but it may well be someone close to them. My best guess, Abraham Simpson if it were to be an extended family member. He's the oldest character after Mr Burns (another possiblity) and would be impactful without being detrimental.

My other guesses would be Flanders or possibly Ms. Krabappel to strike Flanders twice. There's Carl or Lenny as well.

I can see Krusty too. He's not the healthiest character. In fact I think the's somehow in worse shape than Homer is, which says something.

Isn't Family Guy supposed to be doing this too? My bet is Meg on FG, and either Grandpa or Mr. Burns. Although maybe Flanders so they can get some new neighbors.

Eh. Who cares? This show's relevance was killed off years ago. :o

It's either going to be Moe or Sideshow Bob imo.

I would say Sideshow Bob but they haven't announced Grammer back so I think it's Grandpa.

At this point does anybody even care for The Simpsons?

I care in that it's iconic and still entertaining. It's not what it was years ago but it's still worth watching more than several other shows on the air.

Eh. Who cares? This show's relevance was killed off years ago. :o
That's why they're killing a main character :o

Same way they tried to pull old viewers back in with the votes for Ned/ Edna marrying

I remember when they announced someone important would die way back when, and it ended up being Maude (Ned Flanders' wife).

If that's true then it means [blackout]no more road trips with Brian and Stewie[/blackout] which is too bad because those are some of the few episodes I still like to see.

[BLACKOUT]Brian/ Stewie episodes are the best one in Family Guy, more focus on Peter and friends = worse moments and episodes[/BLACKOUT]

It's not a confirmation but it's a strong indicator it's true if that interpetation of the news is accurate.

I seem to remember reading years ago that the voice actor for Mr. Burns was getting tired of doing the show, so maybe Mr. B will be the the one killed off.

I seem to remember reading years ago that the voice actor for Mr. Burns was getting tired of doing the show, so maybe Mr. B will be the the one killed off.

Then they'd also have to kill Smithers, Rev. Lovejoy, Flanders, Dr.Hibbert, Lenny, Kent Brockman, Rainier Wolfcastle, Principal Skinner, and Otto.

My pick is Moe. I haven't had this much fun guessing since Who Shot Mr. Burns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"