The Skrulls thread!

The Skrulls look like crap to me so far.

I was hoping to see an actual shape shift/ transformation in the trailer. I think it doesn't give away the fact that they can change form and assume another identity. Normally we've seen that in the X-Men trailers with Mystique.

I reckon they don’t want to give away too many spoilers. If they show a change, we’ll know who the skrulls are. It was basically a teaser after all.

Hey I thought of a fun idea for John the skrull when he eventually turns up. They should get John Waters to play him! He’s already played Lennon before and mixing the faux Liverpool accent with his australian one works for a skrull who’s not very good at his job and John’s comedic timing is perfect

You and your Australian actor type people. *Shrugs*

In any case, that's the John Waters who should be playing a weird creepy shapeshifting sneaky alien:

D5kNAAtq_400x400.jpg

Duh. :funny:

I love the way they altered their voices a bit. It makes sense to make them sound a bit more reptilian otherwise they just sound like people having a bar fight in an rsl on a hot day

The Skrulls looked great.

I thought they were the villains HERe in this movie.

Their look was fine overall. The shapeshifting felt good, but they had the same problem as the Star Trek Discovery Kling'Orcs in that it really hindered the actors performance. They really should of had Ben Mendelson re-dub his lines.

I loved the skrull look. Very Star Trek next gen. I hope we see them look different in a sequel, just to mix things up.

Also I loved they kept the bug eyed guys. Very Halo

The Skrulls look a lot better in the actual film.

And I have to say, Aunt May Skrull was fierce!

Yeah, they looked a lot better than they did in the trailers.

While agree they looked better in the movie than the trailers, I was very disappointed in how they were portrayed. They should've been menacing and scary.

I thought they were menacing when they needed to be. The train chase scene was intense. It was previously mentioned that Terminator was an influence and it shined through in that story.

They looked fine. Still looked like rubber masks to me, especially when Mendelsohn tried talking.

Third Act Spoiler and Speculation
Did anyone catch Talos’ daughter’s name? The oddly specific moment where he tries to cover her eyes while he shoots the Kree soldiers but she still catches a peek, coupled with the prominent enough theme of the impressionable nature of children, had me wondering if she’s suppose to be Veranke and that they were setting up some kind of radicalization arc for future installments.

Ok, was I the only one hoping Danvers was going to encounter the Super Skrull complete with a #4 costume on?

Third Act Spoiler and Speculation
Did anyone catch Talos’ daughter’s name? The oddly specific moment where he tries to cover her eyes while he shoots the Kree soldiers but she still catches a peek, coupled with the prominent enough theme of the impressionable nature of children, had me wondering if she’s suppose to be Veranke and that they were setting up some kind of radicalization arc for future installments.
I've seen that theory passed around a lot. I think it would be a really great direction to take.

Ok, was I the only one hoping Danvers was going to encounter the Super Skrull complete with a #4 costume on?

I have a feeling the big fella she encountered on the spaceship when her hands were tied was the super skrull. I could easily be wrong but I think that was marvel’s wink wink at us

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"