The Spider-Man 3 Fan Art and Manips Thread [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
symbiotezx0.png

I know I said my last one would be the last til the movie comes out, but I thought this image was too cool to keep to myself! enjoy!

awesome, good work.

^awesome pic webzpinner,i was watching the venom saga yesterday,pretty cool(though ive seen it before lol)

:dry: there hasnt been a scarlet spider manip in a while and who are you to tell people what to manip?people can manip scarlet spider if they want.

:wow: :wow: :wow: Those are Awesome!!!! Outstanding work darkseid26,The Ones, Webzpinner, KryptoKnight85, and bluejake01!!! I can't wait to see more of you guys work!!!!

Oh, and thank you to all who have commented on my Venom and Scarlet Spider manips!!! I'll try to work with every suggestions that was made on my next manip.

It's a bit too much like Peter's thats all.

and I like the idea with the unfinished Webbing. Shows he wouldn't have all the resources that Parker might not have had while on the road. No need to complete the pattern. REALLY lovin the concept man. This has to be my favorite out of most that You've done over the years. This is on par with Barney. Welcome to the big boys lol.

~108~

Again, thanks man, however I still think Barney is still better than me. Yea, the similarity with the spider was intentional, but I did have another Spider in mind. I'll try to put that in use on my next Scarlet Spider (BTW will be up here soon). Again, thank you for the positive input.

Oh my all of this Fanart pictures look so real you guys are so good, Great job guys!!! ;D

Ok I'm sorry, but all I see is a triangle.. I don't get it.?
When i was working on this pic, i think about Venom, Sansman and Lizzard with Hydro-man and Carnage. Few of them you can on this pic.
Triangle is only the chameleon,,,

When i was working on this pic, i think about Venom, Sansman and Lizzard with Hydro-man and Carnage. Few of them you can on this pic.
Triangle is only the chameleon,,,

I see Rhino and Batman in it as well. LOL thanks for making my day! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back