The Spider-Man 3 Fan Art and Manips Thread [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol!! those are great but shouldnt they be in the manips thread?

Hmmm...maybe. That thread seems to be mostly "serious" stuff though...

QUOTE=VENOMisHERE;11594346]new here and hi to everyone can somone here do this for me PLZ..CAN somone here manip this into one gif for me PLZ anyone can you help me A gif of venom just like this in this order PLZ here's the pictures in order i would like if sumone could do this for the new guy PLZ make at the end SAY "VENOM IS HERE" just like the colors in the movie PLZ and make it this big THANK's -1
Venom_Incoming_2.gif
Venom_Smile_500x165.gif
Venom_Is_Hghter.gif
HELLYAAAAAAAAAA.gif
MAKE it al into one PLZ....THIS size thank's and hi EVERYONE.....[/QUOTE]

can you maybe put a link to them?its slowing down the page

I'm sooo stoned right now, those pictures are freaking me out!

venommanip3at3.jpg

venommanip4copygi9.jpg

venomhv8.jpg

some venom manips i did

Just realised something...

Nice try trying to pass these off as your own... they belong in the Venom thread. Unless Marvel thought they were soooo good, that they'd lisence your manips on their Venom products. I saw the exact same images on some of the Venom merchandise in Wollworths yesterday.

Nice try though. True credits to Sam Raimi, who although killing Venom off, has made him look quite good!

Nice try trying to pass these off as your own... they belong in the Venom thread. Unless Marvel thought they were soooo good, that they'd lisence your manips on their Venom products. I saw the exact same images on some of the Venom merchandise in Wollworths yesterday.

Nice try though. True credits to Sam Raimi, who although killing Venom off, has made him look quite good!

Thanks for spoiling the movie you ****!

uh they are his,the second one,the body is from spidey :dry:
and thanks dip **** you just ruinedthe movie for me :down

Technically, it was just a calculated guess from what I've been told, and Raimi's past of killing off villains. I didn't intend to spoil it.

If you don't want to know, then why on Earth are you in the spoilers? Don't attempt to get into an argument with me.

AIf they are his, he should be suing the arse off marvel for using them in merchandise.

Technically, it was just a calculated guess from what I've been told, and Raimi's past of killing off villains. I didn't intend to spoil it. Cos you know, what with me not seeing the movie. Anyone several months back could have guessed that. Would you have said "thanks dip **** you just ruinedthe movie for me" to those who guessed this would happen months back?

If you don't want to know, then why on Earth are you in the spoilers? Don't attempt to get into an argument with me.

If they are his, he should be suing the arse off marvel for using them in merchandise.

BTW Welcome to the SPOILERS threads. If you honestly didn't expect anyone to 'spoil' your experience of the movie then go to the non-spoilers section.

BTW Did I say how Venom dies? Did I? DID I?

DID I?!?!

I think I bazookaed my point across. Did I get a headshot?

I decided to do one more quick Spider-man 3 pic before I go see it tonight.

Spider-Man 3;

Spider-Man
spidermankp4.png

Peter Parker
parkergn7.png

Harry Osborne/New Goblin
newgoblinzf5.png

Flint Marko/Sandman
sanddu0.png

(Coming soon, Venom, and everyone else, enjoy the movie tomorrow everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"