• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World The Spot Appreciation Thread

Arcturus

Avenger
Reaction score
This Spider-Man villain is truly amazing! Show your appreciation for this outstanding villain who is only surpassed by the # 1 villain of all time, the Vulture. Coming in as #2, the Spot, he is truly a sinister genius who has the power to create and travel through portals, truly terrifying. And also he may look like an evil dalmatian dog, he is an excellent character

SpotTall.gif

SVTU-3.jpg

Spot-on-spidermanTAS.jpg

Spiderspot.png

250px-Spot1.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D

You've lost the plot, v4l. God bless you :oldrazz:

Though, I have to say I really enjoyed Spot's episode in the 90's cartoon show.

i think spot is cool just not ultra cool.:yay:

by the way venom4life, what comic is the second pic from?

Spot is one tough villain.

that one picture is actually really really well done

Spot is potentially a hugely powerful foe, capable of contending with the big characters, just very underwritten.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D

You've lost the plot, v4l. God bless you :oldrazz:

Though, I have to say I really enjoyed Spot's episode in the 90's cartoon show.
I have seen alot of the 90's show's episode but not the spot's one, Maybe I'll see it some day, not a fan of The Spot but I don't know much about him.

The Spot is so badass, he's been up in ALL our mums!

I don't like how the spot's are set up on spot in that pic, i like the art,just not the spots, because they pop out too much.
I love that the spots are just smuges of ink that aren't nice and even.

Yeah the spot is a powerful force, one who should not be underestimated. He can probably pwn Galactus.

Spot could be a very powerful villain if well written.

the_Spot_by_JustPlainJoe.jpg

The Spot should team up with the #1 villain for SM-4, the Vulture. Imagine Spider-Man trying to fight Vulture and the Spot, Vulture could steal aunt may's pension, and as peter tries to catch vulture, the spot opens a portal for the vulture and he escapes and peter goes flying face first into the fridge.

:wow:

That pic rocks!

I really like what they have done in Ultimate Spider-man too.

Same here. I actually found myself thinking that Ultimate Spot was a pretty cool villain.

Spot in Spidey 4 would own, final battle would be Spot and Vulture vs Spidey and Aunt Carnage....to get back Aunt Mays pension....

I don't know why nobody can see it, but the Spot is a very dangerous villain! Just imagine seeing intense battle scenes like these in Spider-Man 4!

spec099b.jpg

spec099a.jpg

I can easily imagine a lot of jaw-dropping scenes with the spot, although mostly cgi, they can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"