The STAR WARS Characters Redesign Thread

Darth_Vader_version_2.jpg

This reminds me of:

Run luke run! run to dagobah!

Jedi rap

so is anybody going to redesign the characters? or is this just to redesign the costumes...

Must...see...Vader redesigns....must....see....Emperor redesigns :(....

Stewie Griffin said:
so is anybody going to redesign the characters? or is this just to redesign the costumes...
You didn't see my Qui Gon, Mace Windu, and Yoda?

ctmarvelman said:
Darth_Vader_version_2.jpg

This reminds me of:

Run luke run! run to dagobah!

Jedi rap

I have a feeling Harrison Ford is underneath all that armor. The finger is a dead give away, lol.

hey yo its sean said:
I have a feeling Harrison Ford is underneath all that armor. The figer is a dead give away, lol.
huh? I got that exact pose from when Vader is monologging while he's fighting Luke at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

I just noticed something about the finger on that Vader that I hadn't seen before. The finger seems like it was just added at the last minute. I can't really explain it, but it just seems out of place.

DorkyFresh said:
huh? I got that exact pose from when Vader is monologging while he's fighting Luke at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

No, lol, it's just that when Harrison Ford acts, he always points his finger. I believe one of the users has it as his avatar.

igotatromboner said:
hey yo its sean, "attack of the show" much?

Wha..?

Antinicolae said:
I just noticed something about the finger on that Vader that I hadn't seen before. The finger seems like it was just added at the last minute. I can't really explain it, but it just seems out of place.
Nope....the finger was there from the start. I drew the outline and then detailed it in as I moved downwards. Actually I think the last things I worked on were his boots and his lightsaber...

I see what he's saying. The lighting on his finger goes abruptly into the glove making it look like it was "added on" if you want to focus on that sole transition. It's fine.

ok the vader redesign is total badass i am very impressed keep up the good work guys :up:

Hello, I´m Darth Vader, and I want to chase Arnold Schwarzenegger in the jungle... And beware of my finger! :rolleyes:

Love your work, pal

hey yo its sean, g4 has a show called "attack of the show", which had a segment with a website devoted to harrison ford pointing ing various locations and movies. figured you had watched because the pointing joke.

igotatromboner said:
hey yo its sean, g4 has a show called "attack of the show", which had a segment with a website devoted to harrison ford pointing ing various locations and movies. figured you had watched because the pointing joke.

Ohh, no, haven't seen it. It's been a while since i've seen G4..

DorkyFresh said:
You didn't see my Qui Gon, Mace Windu, and Yoda?
Mace and Qui-Gon were redesigns. But, Yoda was still just an overgrown frog with rabbit ears...Id like to see you just take the premise of the character and make him your own...just think in your head...what would a 900 year old jedi master look like? Same for Vader...redesign his suit completely...totally change it...it should have a minimal resemblence too the original.. Just my opinion anyways...

Stewie Griffin said:
Mace and Qui-Gon were redesigns. But, Yoda was still just an overgrown frog with rabbit ears...Id like to see you just take the premise of the character and make him your own...just think in your head...what would a 900 year old jedi master look like? Same for Vader...redesign his suit completely...totally change it...it should have a minimal resemblence too the original.. Just my opinion anyways...
i actually might try that... just for fun. start from scratch completely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"