The Multiversers: Unlimited RPG Sign Up thread

That's what MB was going for. The 'Goddamn' Batman is an egomaniacal madman.

Oh, I know. And I do applaud MB's accurate portrayal (I personally think he's the best RPer on the boards). I just hate Miller's version of the character.

Andy C. said:
Oh, I know. And I do applaud MB's accurate portrayal (I personally think he's the best RPer on the boards). I just hate Miller's version of the character.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! Even GL is better than him! :cmad:

I think that's reason enough to break-up with you.

Andy C. said:
On a quick side note, I never did mention how much I truly and wholly loathe the way Frank Miller writes Batman. Even MB can't make him not sounds like an egomaniacal ********.

Oh, believe me. It's not my favorite interpretation of the character either.

But I get mild amusement out of it, if anything. Especially when I take into account that this is the same guy that wrote two of my favorite Batman stories: The Dark Knight Returns and Year One. :o

Andy C. said:

Why thank you. I try. :D

SuperFerret said:
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! Even GL is better than him! :cmad:

GL is a hack and you know it!! :cmad:

Green Lantern said:
Yet, you've said that I'm among your favorite RPers before :huh:

And you've said the very same about me. :huh:

Yeah, well I'm not getitng mentions anywhere, so once again all the 'best' writers are males. Sexist pigs. :o

twylight said:
Yeah, well I'm not getitng mentions anywhere, so once again all the 'best' writers are males. Sexist pigs. :o
...you do realize that I'm naming people I don't think are good rpers right? Making fun of MB...

Green Lantern said:
...you do realize that I'm naming people I don't think are good rpers right? Making fun of MB...

...you do realize that I'm not mentioned as being 'good' in this thread, and that's what I was refering to? Being pigs...

twylight said:

Not everything a popularity contest, dear. :o

twylight said:
...you do realize that I'm not mentioned as being 'good' in this thread, and that's what I was refering to? Being pigs...

That's because this isn't about you. :p

twylight said:
Because the people I listed as good aren't :huh: You're one of my favorite RPers, along with MB and SF.

Master Bruce said:

Not everything a popularity contest, dear. :o

No, but it's all a challange and I'm not the best. :csad:

Times like this make me glad I'm an average at best RPGer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"