• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vanessa Kirby is Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman

I love Kristen Bell. :hrt:

These rumors are exhausting. I just want an official announcement.

I really hope they don't drag this out until Comic Con.

I don’t know if I’ve ever heard her name mentioned before, but I kind of love Kristen Bell as Sue. And almost every other name has not felt right to me for a role that I feel is very hard to cast.

Bell has a certain “genuineness” to her that is hard to find in Hollywood actresses.
She also has a very Suzie Q like personality imo. She is smart sassy no nonsense but also can be nurturing, big sister figure. Thats my personal assessment of Sue anyway I could be lightyears away based on actual F4 die hards expert opinions

I love Kristen Bell. :hrt:

These rumors are exhausting. I just want an official announcement.

I really hope they don't drag this out until Comic Con.

Idk man I personally hope they do drag it out until SDCC. What bigger stage for the F4 cast reveal? I think it deserves all the attention and an Avengers level press conference to introduce the cast finally. Rather than some leaks off of reddit or some magazine insider from Variety/EW etc

Heck, I’ve waited this long. I can wait a couple more months.

What I hope is after we get the cast we get a steady flow of news, set photos etc. from that point until release.

Heck, I’ve waited this long. I can wait a couple more months.

What I hope is after we get the cast we get a steady flow of news, set photos etc. from that point until release.

When the eventual teaser trailer hits. I predict we will be blown away and need to take a cold shower

Which is interpreted as: its NOT Kristen Bell. Most probably is Jodie Comer.

So we've gone from Kunis as Sue and the Thing ,to Bell as Sue pretty quickly in rumor-ville.:smilingeyes:.
Kristen-Bell-Mila-Kunis-CinemaCon-2016-Pictures.jpg

Well they can join every other Hollywood actor whose been allegedly cast in this thing .

watching Ghosted right now.
Ana de Armas would be great.
She already knows Steve, Sam, Bucky and Wade.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we've gone from Kunis as Sue and the Thing ,to Bell as Sue pretty quickly in rumor-ville.:smilingeyes:.
Kristen-Bell-Mila-Kunis-CinemaCon-2016-Pictures.jpg

Well they can join every other Hollywood actor whose been allegedly cast in this thing .

Aaand we’re back to Comer lol

still hoping for Emily Blunt or Comer

New day. New name. Today is:

I would have preferred Samara Weaving. Margot is too associated with Harley

Margot is like the Rolls Royce of blonde actresses

Well Margot Robbie looks exactly like Sue Storm. I wouldn't complain, but my number one pick is Lily James.

But are they saying she has the role or that she has turned it down?

I remember thinking (and I believe I posted), she could be great as Shalla Bal.

And if they are doing a Surfer special with possible appearance in FF, Shakman would likely be involved - which could explain the Shakman/Kunis lunch meeting.

View attachment 64528
View attachment 64529

I saw a rumour from Gamerant (don't know if it originated there) that Mila Kunis is being eyed to play the Thing.

Also it's here too:

"And the next day, I’m somehow in Fantastic Four": Mila Kunis Breaks Silence on Her MCU Debut as The Thing in Fantastic Four Reboot Rumors - FandomWire

If this is so, then come back Jamie Bell. All is forgiven.

Well Margot Robbie looks exactly like Sue Storm. I wouldn't complain, but my number one pick is Lily James.

But are they saying she has the role or that she has turned it down?

Yeah, I noticed that wording had all
Linda of wiggle room in it. “She didn’t state it, she “implied” it, and she didn’t say she accepted it only that she was offered it.:dry:

These internet scoopers are worse than worthless.

Out of the names I've read, Margot Robbie is the only one that I liked, and weirdly the one that was offered to play Sue in the last movie too. Looks the part and a well known actress that is currently headlining movies. I hope she doesn't turn down this role, if its true and she hasn't said no yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"