Vanessa Kirby is Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman

I don't doubt that Margot would be a good Sue but she also felt like a bit of a generic choice when her name was rumored. So I'm okay if she really did pass on the role.

Meh not a big fan of either choice. All this uncertainty about casting and offers being turned down has me paranoid this movie has a bad script. And I’m not confident in Shakman delivering whatsoever

Vanessa was so fun in Hobbs and Shaw and the crown. I hope she gets it and gets to bring some nuance to Sue

Vanessa was so fun in Hobbs and Shaw and the crown. I hope she gets it and gets to bring some nuance to Sue

i think your post will will it into existence. That she is fun and can bring nuance to the role means she would be a perfect fit in the MCU

I think this rules out Emily as Sue

@25:00 timestamp

Wouldn't be suprised if Blunt's lack of interest kneecapped her hubby's chances at playing Reed.

I doubt it. It Krasinski doesn’t have the role, it’s because either he didn’t want it/couldn’t do it or because Marvel is going in a different direction.

I doubt it. It Krasinski doesn’t have the role, it’s because either he didn’t want it/couldn’t do it or because Marvel is going in a different direction.
I strongly subscribe to the different direction angle, but I couldn't help but wonder if Blunt's lack of interest could've played a part.

I have been holding out hope it might still be her. To me this was the death knell

I saw a short video (can't remember where) that Vanessa Kirby has officially been cast. Can someone else confirm this? Haven't seen any other news outlet mention it (probably for a reason).

Last edited:
I saw a short video (can't remember where) that Vanessa Kirby has officially been cast. Can someone else confirm this? Haven't seen any other news outlet mention it (probably for a reason).
There hasn’t been anything “official” on any casting.

People would kick off at the start but I think she would be fun. She doesn’t deserve the hate

GGTy458bAAAf6ol

She’s a great actress, really complex in Pieces of a Woman and I’m gonna watch her Mission Impossible stuff. I’m really excited!

I’m a fan. Super-happy about this. My hype for the film is higher now she’s confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"